IGNORED

Attn all Georgia Members............

DragonRider

This is an open invitation to all members not just Ga. members.

Our own Eck and his wife Konnie are coming to the Atlanta area this weekend and we are planning on getting together for an evening of food and fun. Bring your wife, or significant other or come alone, come on your bike, in your cage, however you want. We will be meeting at Smokey Bones BBQ in Peachtree City located at 100 Market Place Blvd,Peachtree City, Ga. We will be meeting there between 5:30 and 6:00 pm. Saturday, April 4,2009. If you havent met Eck, this is your chance to do so, and maybe he will regail us with his experience with the Blue Mustang. Come on out for some good company and good food. Oh, just to let you know Eck is coming over this way looking at a replacement bike for his Liquid Silver. We have to persuade him not to buy a HD...........:buttkick:

Map to Smokey Bones

Edited by Eck

Well I better show up at this one for sure..and I wont be late..

Ok, time to let the cat out of the bag as to what I am going to Peach Tree City to buy as a replacement bike.

Sorry, but it is not a Yamaha, or a Venture..but it is a GW.

Here are the particulars of what I bought.

2002 GL-1800A

For Sale

FULL Traxxion Suspension Upgrade!

Included in this sale/on the bike:

• 42,000 +/- miles
  • FULL Traxxion upgrade $2300.00 +
  • New tires, less than 1500 miles
  • Spare rear wheel with brand new tire mounted
  • Hidden trailer hitch w/ wiring harness, never used!
  • Rear passenger arm rests
  • Rear Spoiler w/ LED’s
  • Rear rack w/ waterproof, heavy duty bag
  • GL1800 Carpet liners in trunk and sides
  • Deluxe GL1800 trunk and side case liner bags (with GW logo, etc.)
  • Highway pegs
  • Driving lights
  • J&M integrated audio system:
  • Listen to AM/FM/CB/CD/XM Radio/iPod/Cell phone/GPS/Radar Detector
  • 6 CD - CD Changer
  • J&M Bluetooth (works great!)
  • Cords for rider/pillion intercom
  • Muth signal mirrors
  • Garmin 276c series, with power and audio
  • XM radio with antenna, power and audio cords
  • Radar Detector, power and audio for Valentine 1
  • Newer model year windshield w/ air vent
  • Old windshield included
  • New Bike Cover
  • Harbor Freight trailer
  • I installed shocks on the trailer to make the ride smoother
  • yes, believe it or not…sidecar body with plexiglass cover lid, with no wheel / axel or framework

I’m selling because the bike just doesn’t fit my riding style.

I bought it and set it up to ride 2-up with a former girlfriend. I have only ridden it on occasion to keep it ready to go…..less than 100 miles in the last year.

It’s a shame to have such a well-equipped bike sitting in my garage when someone else can be enjoying it.

I KNOW I’ve forgotten some of what is included, and will update things as I remember them.

That's ok Eck. After that altercation with the Mustang it's no surprise you wanted half an Accord. :rasberry:

I hope I can get there and meet you. It's looking like PGR will be honoring a veteran in Augusta on Saturday. It just depends on the timing.

So you gonna ride this puppy back home???

Well barend, I certainly am going to try to ride it home.

Told the wife I have to try to ride it home,and if I feel I cant, then I will stop and rent a trailer to haul it, but I think I will be able to by then. Feeling much better now then I did..

Hey Eck,

If they didn't want to give you a good trade price for your "Old Silver". You could have just sold her out-right rather than pick on a poor old Blue Mustang. And I bet you might not have gotten bruised up, in the sale either!:whistling:

Really,,,,,,NICE BIKE!!!!:thumbsup2:

Bryan

We gave you 2 1/2 days notice..........Blame it all on Eck, I didnt find out till yesterday afternoon............and I found out from Todd(86er)..........but it dont take that long to get up here........shoot leave at 5:00 am Sat. morning and you can make it, and if anyone needs a place to stay Sat. nite, I got room, just let me know and I will kick the dog out of his bed and let you have it.........:banana::banana:, actually the dog has his own room and bed, and a human wouldnt fit in it..............:no-no-no:

Gee guys you make it really hard for a guy that lives in South Florida to get up their in such short notice. would like to meet ECK.

Well

ECK;you need to send me a big picture,so i can train my COWASAKI to follow that silver wing,it's used to follow,an orange wing,gery and i ride quite a bit,we are always compairring gas milage,going to denver,he beet me by 2 to 5 mpg 25-35 head wind,other than that i mostly beet him by 2 to 5 mpg

great looking wing,now,let the mods began,lites,chrome,white walls,polish the under side,may have to get a bigger beer cooler,should be lite beer,maybe a carrier permite for portection aganest the cager,oh yes more mex dinners for the judge

lowell:97::buttkick:

hey eck, knew it would be a wing. sure wish i could get down there and see it in person. the pictures look great. have a great dinner, and i know your going to love the ride home. the traxxion suspension is the cats meow. you have a luxury crotch rocket. hope you enjoy it as much as i do mine. love ya buddy. bill :clap2::clap2::2133: ps. wait till redneck gets ahold of this news. :rotf:

COPYCAT .......

Listen to you now.....and who copied Bill Predock...OH, we wont go there ...:rotf::rotf::stickpoke:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice upgrade ECK. So when all the lights gonna be put on:think:

From what he says he has some on it now, but Im sure I will add one or two.. :whistling:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps. wait till redneck gets ahold of this news.

Oh he saw it by now I am sure.. it's just that he is still in shock...

but hey Mike, at least it wasnt a 1st gen ......:thumbsup2:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------