IGNORED

Paul Polzin

Freebird

Unfortunately, most of us had not had the pleasure of getting to know Paul yet. He was a new member having joined in January. He and member John Brendel both bought Ventures this winter and both joined our family in January. I am sad to report that Paul has recently passed away due to injuries sustained in an automobile accident. This is the email that I received from John. Please keep the friends and family of Paul Polzin in your prayers.

The email that I received from John:

I am new member of the site as of January 21st on January 24th Paul Polzin a good friend signed up. We both purchased Ventures this winter to ride and were waiting for Spring to go riding he was severely injured on February 26th 2009 in a automobile accident and died Saturday March 7th. It never warmed enough for him to take a ride on his Venture.

With the wonderful people associated with this site, it doesn't take long to find acceptance. While only here a short time, we feel the loss of Paul. Our prayers and simpathy go out to all of his family and friends during this time of loss. May he enjoy the ride he never had here in the life to come.

Dave

With the wonderful people associated with this site, it doesn't take long to find acceptance. While only here a short time, we feel the loss of Paul. Our prayers and simpathy go out to all of his family and friends during this time of loss. May he enjoy the ride he never had here in the life to come.

Dave

Well said, my sentiments exactly.

As we have a good Lord and a few members who have left us he will be in good hands.

My condolences to the family.

Dave

Perfectly put.