IGNORED

It just don't stop!!!

Yammer Dan

Son stopped by with help while I was at work. Picked up bikes and placed them back on center stands. Two of my Ventures had been sitting in the drive under covers when wind picked them up and stacked them on top of my 750 Maxium. Both of the Ventures had the rear wheel off at the time. Anyway he sat them up to surprise Dad. Before I got home "Ugly" took a nose dive off center stand for some reason into "Parts Bike" Yeah I got a surprise when I got home.

Something keeps telling me the Warden says.:confused24:

:crying::crying::crying:

Sorry to hear about that Yammer. The wind blew mine over once too. It is amazingly easy to tip these machines over while sitting on the center stand!! If you don't believe me, very carefully try it sometime. I did. It takes a lot less effort than one would think! They are much more stable on the side stand.

Sorry to hear about your pileup. There isn't many things that make you feel so bad as to see your rides messed up.

I see you have a 750 maxim ( I just finished rebuilding and painting a 82 xj750 ) sweet running bike.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

Steve

You just need to show the Warden how cost-saving it would be to allow you to put up that pole barn with a solid floor so you have safe storage for your investments!

One of these days, Yammer, your ship will come in and all those beraters will have to be quiet! Hope the damage isn't too bad!

Dan

Son stopped by with help while I was at work. Picked up bikes and placed them back on center stands. Two of my Ventures had been sitting in the drive under covers when wind picked them up and stacked them on top of my 750 Maxium. Both of the Ventures had the rear wheel off at the time. Anyway he sat them up to surprise Dad. Before I got home "Ugly" took a nose dive off center stand for some reason into "Parts Bike" Yeah I got a surprise when I got home.

Something keeps telling me the Warden says.:confused24:

:crying::crying::crying:

I think I'd move those bikes away from each other......:whistling:

Maybe those bikes have other ideas about what "they" want. You didn't let them watch the Terminator series "Day of the Machines" did you. Maybe they are trying to pool their assets and turn into one major drop dead beautiful, fast 1st gen. Good luck in keeping them untangled.

Wasn't taken that way Jeff. My luck last few years just plain sucks!! Mine is a 82 XJ750 Maxium Steve. Only thing to break down at the Skid-In last year!! I'll get them on the road they ought to know by now I ain't gonna give up. And that Drop-Dead Beautiful 1st Gen?? I have a 83 with a new frame, a new tranny for it and a whole back room full of Bling!! when I retire........

I got its twin Steve. Could use a windshield on it and a good cleaning.

"Ugly" hasthe faring busted up pretty good, windsheild busted into about a dozen pieces, turn signal lens busted,radio surround busted. Not sure what else yet. I just got a new roll of Duct Tape. You will see me around this year!!!

Got it back on stand finally. Not bad enough to head for the Dark side. Busted windshield, turn signal lens,faring is busted pretty badaround mirrow and around radio. Not as bad as I first thought. Those floorboards helped a lot. And the crash bars. I had some of my good black plastic on the "Parts Bike" and it didn't come out too well. I guess its back to woprk on it when I get the time. Car, roof and trees come first. Been a real mess here last couple weeks. everything at once. I'm learning to tell them NO at work. Its time someone else did it.