IGNORED

Miss'ed Y'all

Stratcat

Don sent me a very nice note the other day and it cause a guilt pain that I haven't been on in so long.

Last year started with meeting all of you and getting some great tips for my Venture and making a bunch of new friends. June came and work pressures made me miss Maintenance day and meeting some of you, but I did get to meet my borther from another monther Mariner Fan, ol danob11 on some others on summer riders. We took our big trip up to Canada and in July and in Ste Saint Maire, MI I met the world famous Gentlemen George and got to see him perform in the park. I still say this is one of the best internet communities I have come across on the internet, absolutelty GREAT PEOPLE.

Shortly after that we aquired a new company in Cincinnati and the workload piled on, so lots of travel and not much more riding got done. I also started a side Videograpahy business and that keep most of the free weekends occupied. So hasn't been much time for surfing the web or riding.

There was one unexpectedly warm day in December and I just got my new HD camera, so we took a little ride and I used the day to feel the wind and experiment with the new camera. So that was our last real ride of the year, and man am I jones'n to ride. If the video below is jerky, click the HD on and turn if off and it should scroll out better.

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2155865]Eat to Ride, Ride to Eat on Vimeo[/ame]

3 Weeks ago at a video shoot for a band I took an unexpected step off a stage and tore my Achilles Tendon in half and had to have it put back together. So that has finally slowed me down a bit, and allowed me to get on here and catch up with my VR Family and friends.

So don't know what this season holds (I hope more riding), but I look forward to corssing some more of your paths, seeing some old friends and hopefully making Maintenance day this year!!

God bless and everyone ride safe!

Curt, Deb & Carson

Edited by Stratcat

Glad to hear you were really busy and not avoiding us. :Laugh: Sorry to hear about your Achilles that's gotta smart. Heal up and take time to smell the roses or bike fumes. Heal up fast.

Margaret

Thanks Margaret we'll do!! Up your way quite a bit these days!

Don sent me a very nice note the other day and it cause a guilt pain that I haven't been on in so long.

Curt, Deb & Carson

Ya,Don gets a little testy when the cult members don't check in..:rotfl::rotfl:

Sorry to hear about the fall....I just know that your going to heal fast because summer's coming....:D

Hey Curt I was wondering what the H@#LL happened to you, you came on here like gang busters and then disapeared. Glad to hear business has been good and you're keeping busy, sorry to hear about the fall:scared: Hope you heal up quick, take care, Craig

Can you say ouch ouch and more ouch!! I've heard thats a nasty injury to have. All the best in healing...but thats a hard way to get yourself to slow down!

All the best and its good to hear from you again.

Thanks Sarge great to hear from you too buddy!

Hey Curt,

Glad to see you're still around. Too bad about the tendon, hope it heals so you can ride. I'm still looking forward to seeing you and Bob in the same place at the same time, otherwise the rumors will continue......

Thanks Kevin, the mystery lives on!

Curt,

Good to hear that it's just life getting in the way. I really want to try to hook up with you foilks this year, hopefully we can make that happen. Take care of the Boo Boo and we'll bere here to drive you nuts

:thumbsup2:

S Q U I D!!! My Buddy, good to hear from you man, we'll try and make it happen this year!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Hey Curt I was wondering what the H@#LL happened to you, you came on here like gang busters and then disapeared. Glad to hear business has been good and you're keeping busy, sorry to hear about the fall:scared: Hope you heal up quick, take care, Craig

Thanks Craig, the rumors of my demise are not true!:Laugh:

Hey Curt,

Sorry about your leg. Geez, that must have hurt!

I'll see ya again when the weather improves.

Nice job on the video. Now I really have a bad case of the Winter Blues!

There's my brother, me too man. Can't wait to heal and the weather to stabilize! See ya soon!

Hey Curt, good to see you on here again. Glad Don checked in with you. Great video, good music! Hope to see you on the road this year and ride with you and Deb. Take care of yourself and we'll see you this spring!

Dan

Thanks buddy, you take care and keep that boy in-line:Laugh:

Yeah this new video site is cool allows full 720p HD uploads, so if you watch any, make sure to hit the four little arrows in the lower right corner and you can watch it stream at a full HD resolution, much better than Myspace. Having a lot of fun shooting the boys some videos in HD, got a partner now so we have 3 HD camera and are starting to be able to shoot some cool stuff, we learn everytime we go out!

Hope to see ya soon!

Edited by Stratcat