IGNORED

Cold as HeII

Bubber

OK IT IS COLD!

20 degrees below zero

It is cold as hell and I'am not going to take it any more.

STOP ! STOP !

I can't take it any more.

SEND HEAT!!!!!

EVEN IF IT ONLY GETS TO ZERO I WOULD BE HAPPY!

Bubber

In the frozen tundra of Minnesota

OK IT IS COLD!

20 degrees below zero

STOP ! STOP !

SEND HEAT!!!!!

Bubber

Relax Bubber, it's going to get warmer... The thaw is already beginning over here, its +25F already. The thaw should get to you in another day...or two:witch_brew:.

We're predicted to be in the upper 40's tomorrow and the into the 50's for the next five or so days! The only problem with that is that we have a lot of snow and the ground is frozen solid so all the melt will run off. I hope the creek doesn't get too high as the the RSV makes a lousy boat... If we don't float away, the roads ought to melt clear and I may just get to do some riding early next week!:cool10:

You know, being from Minnesota, you're supposed to used to the cold...:rotf::witch_brew::080402gudl_prv:

Hey you must be in the warmer part of MN. I heard on the weather that it was at least -40.

Might be time to move south.

Margaret

Noticed today it was stil light out after 5pm. Gaining that 1 minute of daylight every day.

Hang in there, it won't be long.... :2132:

OK IT IS COLD!

20 degrees below zero

STOP ! STOP !

SEND HEAT!!!!!

Bubber

And How Cold Is HELL??? Must be pretty warm up from what I've always heard.:think:

:rotfl::rotfl:

OK IT IS COLD!

20 degrees below zero

STOP ! STOP !

SEND HEAT!!!!!

Bubber

Just kidding about the wimp thing,,,,,,BUT

It got to -40c overnight here (which is also -40F) with a windchill of -54C ....too darn cold for anyone. But, on the upside by 2pm tomorrow they are predicting 0c (32F) for the next few days!!!!! WOOHOO! that will be the first above freezing day since very early DEC. This has been the coldest stretch that I remember in a LLOOONNNNGGGG time.

Brian

Warmer weather Woohooo! partytime:cool10::cool10::cool10:!

Noticed today it was stil light out after 5pm. Gaining that 1 minute of daylight every day.

Hang in there, it won't be long.... :2132:

I get off work at 4:30 and drive directly into the sun on the way home. The level of the sun has been right at redlight level if I am the 1st or 2nd car. I noticed this afternoon that the sun was a bit higher than it has been for awhile. So, I had the same thought also, hang in there, it won't be long.:sun1:

RandyA

Just my luck, this was the week the company decided I needed to go to Minnesota for some training. Last Saturday I was riding my Venture at home in Florida in shirt sleeves and all this week I was in the coldest weather in the past 5 years I am glad to be heading South today.

You know....there was a special segment on CNN a couple of nights ago where some well known and highly regarded scientists were talking about the growing belief in the scientific community that the natural cyclic warming trend is coming to an end and some are predicting that we are actually in the beginning stages now of a new ice age. :)

The thermometer was at the bottom today -40C. or -40F. If you figure the wind chill on top of that hmmm. I know that coming home from work at 11:30 last night, driving at 90khr on the highway, I had to keep the heater on high all the way and my steering wheel got very stiff by the time I got home. Even the dog hurries his business. Brrr Why do I live in Northern Ontario?????????

Anybody got a job and room for two.

Gilles:fiddle:

We are going to have a freaking heat wave......... all the way up to 30 degrees F by Monday.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

January thaw or Spring is on it's way?

Me thinks it is just a tease.

Did you notice the Australians are pretty silent on this..... CAUSE IT IS SUMMER DOWN THERE!!!!! LOL

Bubber

aka Steve

We are going to have a freaking heat wave......... all the way up to 30 degrees F by Monday.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

January thaw or Spring is on it's way?

Me thinks it is just a tease.

Did you notice the Australians are pretty silent on this..... CAUSE IT IS SUMMER DOWN THERE!!!!! LOL

Bubber

aka Steve

See, I told ya the heat was headed your way!:draming::witch_brew::rotf::cool10:

You know....there was a special segment on CNN a couple of nights ago where some well known and highly regarded scientists were talking about the growing belief in the scientific community that the natural cyclic warming trend is coming to an end and some are predicting that we are actually in the beginning stages now of a new ice age. :)

I for one believe it. we had -42 degrees & -36 degrees this week + windchill..:bang head::bang head::bang head: