IGNORED

She's Not MAD at ME

BradT

Glad nobody was seriously hurt. Do you think they'd let you out of the ticket since the fog was so bad. Just a thought, might be worth a try anyway.

Margaret

I think they would call that "driving to FAST for existing conditions", But then how would I know ? :8: Thankful no one was seriously hurt.

MIKE aka Uturn

Brad,

Im sure happy to hear you and your family are OK except for a few bumps here and there. It sure could have been worse by the looks of your car. I hope all of you heal quickly and this ordeal gets behind you. (I'm very happy you weren't on your bike)

I see when you do something ........you do a niff"T" job....but not very pret "T"

I wish you all a "safe" Happy New Year........ :thumbsup2:

sorry to hear about your misfortune, brad...

hope and wish everyone heals well and fast. you guys take it easy, and as mentioned by others...try and fight that ticket. its not the amount for the ticket you should be worried about...its the goddamn insurance companies raising their rates when one has a few tickets. they are like vultures preying on the unfortunate ones. :sign **** happens:

Glad things aren't hurt much worse than your pride.

Why did you get Swifty involved ?

you might have been able to sweep it under the rug.

Get your physical selves healed and we'll help you with that pride thing down the road.

The Big three has lots of sheet metal available at reduced rates.

Get well and BE SAFE !!!!!

Gary

2008 is going out with a bang, a big one too.

you have to stop being a troublemaker in 2009.

glad to hear all persons are somewhat okay and will heal.

i thought you guys were up north for Christmas, guess not.

speedy recovery bud.

Scott and Sherry

After meeting Swifty for lunch (Thanks Dave)

Brad

yeah right...after seeing that shiner I didn't want to be associated with you by sitting with YOU and the poor woman at the same table!

:Avatars_Gee_George:

I really feel sorry for you, I can't believe that it could be sooo bad, man that must hurt, how long do you think it will be before she can get back to doing the floors and windows again????????

Glad I ride a first gen, least I have a chance of staying ahead of what's to come:no-no-no: :no-no-no: :think:????????

yeah right...after seeing that shiner I didn't want to be associated with you by sitting with YOU and the poor woman at the same table!

:Avatars_Gee_George:

I think Brad made out on the physical end, but it looks like he

may wear the mental scars for a long time.

:Bunny2:

The fastest won't always get there first.

Gary