IGNORED

Christmas plans

TATERS

What are your plans for the Holidays?

Any out of town company?

Just out of curiosity....when do you open gifts? Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Last but not least....Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy, New Year.:2132:

The kids are grown and gone, one in Madison WI., one in Denver, and one in the Gulf of Mexico on a ship (marine biologist).

SO...... we are going to Vegas. just cause we never been and don't want to sit here loking at each other for 5 days straight.

Open presents on Christmas day!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and all the Venture forum members.

May all be good with the world at least for one day.

Steve

aka Bubber

Gonna be spending Christmas eve with my three children ,their spouses,my nine grandchildren and my wonderful and beautiful wife of 24 and 1/2 years..gonna sleep in on Christmas day, then build us a fire and enjoy being with you..MERRY CHRISTMAS hon..:happy34:

Christmas Eve Joanna and I will be hosts to My family. Theu are coming here to Waterloo. We'll be having dinner then opening Gifts. Joanna's boys Bart and Jason will be here too . One big family.

Then in the morning Joanna and the boys and Barts girlfriend Kelly will open presents with each other on Christmas morning. Then we'll have breakfast, play with our gifts and then head up to East Rochester to open gifts with Joanna's Step Mom and Dad and brothers. We may be going to her brother Domenics home for a bit as well before heading home. Phew! what a day that will be.

I get my kids christmas eve after work and her kids are coming in sometime that day and spending the night then we open on christmas morning and her kids go to there other halfs family in KY and one in WI. I am glad I am not going all over this year. I wish a very maerry christmas to all and hopefully a better new year for the whole world we all need it!!!:fingers-crossed-emo

My oldest son, his wife and my 2 grandsons came in the Ft.Lauderdale Friday, so we have been just really enjoying them, today I celibrate 25 great years with the greatest woman in the world, and the oldest grandson turns 2 on the 27th. this will be a full week of Family and food, may even sneek in a nap or two.. we open gifts on Christmas eve, and watch the little people enjoy their new toys..

Ya`ll have a Very Merry Christmas !!

hi kbay & janet

congrats on the 25 years. glade you guys are surrounded by your loved ones. sarah had pestered her mom back in november to let her have one of her gifts early. she picked gituar hero, she been wanting one ever sense the '08 international rally. when she got to play it with bradt and ronda's kids.

i have to work christmass day swing shift and my regular nite shift.

best reguards

don c.

Our youngest daughter and her husband were here over the weekend with our granddog. We celebrated Christmas on Sunday with the two of them. They left this morning for Nothern Illinois to spend Christmas with his family.

Our oldest daughter and her boyfriend will be arriving on Tuesday evening ahead of the snow predicted for Chicago. Our two daughters will get on the phone and go through their Christmas stockings long distance since they are not together this year. (They have only missed going through their stockings together once when one of them was a foreign exchange student half the world away and then they still did it together on an international phone call.) We will open gifts on Christmas morning with them. Later in the day the boyfriend's parents will be driving up from Dallas for Christmas dinner.

On Friday after Christmas the daughter and her boyfriend will be making birthday dinner for the two moms, my bd is the 29th and his mom's bd is the 1st. After that who knows?

For the first time in 20 years at the jail, we both have Christmas off together without having to actually take the time off! (just the way shift work worked out this year)

We are going to Marilyn's folks place around noon on the 25th. Eat way too much and generally enjoy the family thing.

A very Merry Christmas to you all and be careful out there.

We are having the kids and grandkids over for brunch. I will make biscuits and sausage gravy by request and fruit, pastry's,eggs,Dell tray etc. We open presents after we eat. When the kids leave we will go for a ride to a Friend's house for dinner. Merry Christmas Rod

We will be having my parents and in-laws over and my son, his fiance and her parents here. We started having Christmas here about 6 years ago and it works well for us as our parents are getting older and it's easier on them.

Christmas eve,we'll be bopping around visiting friends.

Then it's back to work on the 26th