IGNORED

Winter has settled in

E-Fishin-C

Thanks Don.....No damn way I'm gonna stay off the bike until the 20th of March!

Give me a day with clear dry roads and I'm riding regardless of the outside temperature!

My wife just shakes her head....and helps me get all buttoned/zipped up for a cold ride.....:Laugh:

Hey ddoggma.......2 weeks ago I bought the Tourmaster Synergy heated jacket liner and gloves.......Best money I have ever spent when it comes to cold weather riding!

I have found that the gloves work a lot better when you hook up a seperate heat controller to them vice running them off the jacket sleeve connections.

Ride on Bro!!

- 37 C or - 37.6 F this morning

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just a couple of more degrees and our southern neighbours will understand just how cold it is, -40 C is the same as -40 F

Out here on the coast it's starting to get chilly as well, right now it's a frosty 7 C or 44.6 F I might actuall get out and put a couple of miles on the RSV...:63:

My jacket and pants work good. I bet I could ride around in the twenty's If I wanted. But I would need the heated gloves. If I get em. I'm gonna get the battery powered ones. I have a firstgear "sirocco" jacket and Himalaya motor wear pants. The jacket is the bomb the pants are kinda cheap but warm and were only 50 bucks. I'm hoping we get a couple 45/50 degree days in each month this winter, like recent winters have given us here in the northeast.:fingers-crossed-emo

My jacket and pants work good. I bet I could ride around in the twenty's If I wanted. But I would need the heated gloves. If I get em. I'm gonna get the battery powered ones. I have a firstgear "sirocco" jacket and Himalaya motor wear pants. The jacket is the bomb the pants are kinda cheap but warm and were only 50 bucks. I'm hoping we get a couple 45/50 degree days in each month this winter, like recent winters have given us here in the northeast.:fingers-crossed-emo

I talked to a supplier and was advised against the gloves. Most of the battery ones just don't do the trick and the plugins were not an even heat. He recomended heated grips as the best choice. He even had a work around for the ISO Grips for those that have or want them. As to body warmth, I just purchased a new vest and will let you know how it works when I get it hooked up and tested. It's supposed to hold an even 50 C on high, so for those dealing with huge wind chills, that should keep you warm. I'm also contemplating using the vest for a weight loss program, just melt that fat right off me while I wander around the house with it set on high. :wow:http://www.theheatinside.com/index.php