IGNORED

No more Tail of the Dragon.................

DragonRider

Ok, Ok, I get the message...............if it aint broke,:thumbdown: don't fix it...........

Looks like we wont retire "Tail of the Dragon".....In honor of Tradition......................

Thanks to all..............

hey lewis, you and the dragon always were a winner. i'll be there for sure in 09 economy and health permitting. with back to back meets, putting on the 2009 rally, it will be rough , but my wife even wants to go back to vogel, and thats saying alot. hope to see everyone at the 09 rally and vogel. you too lewis. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

Yammer if you remember, and I am sure you do, I was the second to arrive at Vogel in 2005, I seem to remember some guy on a blue 1st gen beating me there, so we have to keep tradition alive and that guy on a 1st gen has to beat me there in 2009.:sign isnt that spec:sign woo hoo:

Ventureriders

"Tail of the Dragon IV"

@

Vogel State Park

Aug. 12-16, 2009

"TAIL OF THE DRAGON" on my list for sure!! Maybe I won't get lost in the fog this time!!

Come on somebody thats wide open....

Tail of the Dragon should always remain a tradition even if the event ride isn't. If someone wants to do a second ride on the Dragon, then so be it. It will still be available. To me it will always be Vogel or the Tail of the Dragon.....:thumbsup2:

And I'm not sure Yammer has been there since 2005..... Looking forward to seeing him there in 2009 !! :biker:

Thanks Lew for making the Best of the Best....:clap2:

Larry, glad you and Joyce are still riding that same scoot, just a little different now, so if you somehow manage God Forbid, to get that one over like you did at the last Vogel, I think if it were me, I would hang it up.......but I am sure that aint gonna happen again. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I got some plannin to do to make this one the best Vogel so far, so look for some new things to happen.

Ventureriders

"Tail of the Dragon IV"

@

Vogel State Park

Aug. 12-16, 2009

:15_8_211[1]::15_9_28[1]:

I'm just glad Lewis is doing it again, renamed or not. I want to finish out the entire rally with the shiny side up. :whistling: Missed Muffinman's get together last year and don't want to miss this one for sure. Joyce and I really loved the Vogal State park setting.

Larry

Come on or in whatever you like, we even allow Harley's, and yes we usually have 1 or 2 of those everytime, along with some Hondas, Kawasaki's, and Suzuki's, the later of which I dont remember being there........but everyone is welcome........even scooters...........Hope you can make it Giga:thumbsup:

Just plan for a lot of talking time. Family style you know. :whistling:Now if Tweety don't get us in trouble again.:stickpoke: Lewis you didn't get the cabin next to the office again? Need one away with all venture riders next door.:cool10:Hope it is a new park ranger.

The good thing about that one was the outside swing and the fire pit.........but I will get further away from that crotchety ranger...........just doesnt know how to have a good time, seems the only person we were disturbing was him, since all of our neighbors were VR members...........

Just plan for a lot of talking time. Family style you know. :whistling:Now if Tweety don't get us in trouble again.:stickpoke: Lewis you didn't get the cabin next to the office again? Need one away with all venture riders next door.:cool10:Hope it is a new park ranger.

The good thing about that one was the outside swing and the fire pit.........but I will get further away from that crotchety ranger...........just doesnt know how to have a good time, seems the only person we were disturbing was him, since all of our neighbors were VR members...........

I'm in my same cottage #18 again next year, seems to be a tradition now.....

:thumbsup2: