• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

EVERYONE!!!!

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Once again I am being discriminated. Dragonrider rubbing it in that we don´t have a Thanksgiving holiday in Iceland. The other day somebody advertised: Star riders USA patches. Must have been a relative of Dragonrider.

Shame on you Dragonrider !!!!!!!!!!

- This post should be deleted without a doubt unless this site is all for discrimination,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am so alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Put on your Vogel shirt, look at the Vogel pics and have happy, happy thoughts...........its only 9 months until Vogel 2009:thumbsup:

Oh no, I ain't gonna let this one ride - I ain't gotta be happy, no matter what you think, you nasty old antique rider. I ain't gotta, I tell you! Pin Head!

Goose

:starz:

Once again I am being discriminated. Dragonrider rubbing it in that we don´t have a Thanksgiving holiday in Iceland. The other day somebody advertised: Star riders USA patches. Must have been a relative of Dragonrider.

- This post should be deleted without a doubt unless this site is all for discrimination,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey, it was your choice to live in a place called Iceland. Don't be trying to make the rest of us feel bad. Besides, you get to celebrate Bolludgur and Sprengdaguar. And lets not forget Beer day....

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

Jonas,

Just for you Happy Icecube Day!!!

Besides, you get to celebrate Bolludgur and Sprengdaguar. And lets not forget Beer day....

:15_8_211[1]:

Well I am sure you would also have a "Beer Day" if beer had been banned in your country from 1915 till 1989. You would probably have a beer day every day. :group cheers: And,,,, I am coming over to USA next spring and am gonna drink all your beer,Hahhhh,,,,,,

Well, i'm not feeling discriminated, altough we don't have Thanksgiving as a Holyday either.

And, to be honest, 16 Holydays each Year are enough ... :happy-emoticon::happy-emoticon::happy-emoticon:

I think this Thread should be deleted, though.

Having a Beer Day as a Holyday is way out of Line. It's nothing short from a Scandal. Probably a bigger Scandal than letting Paris Hilton out of Jail earlier. Seeing those poor Guys from Iceland being seduced to Beer after 74 Years of relentless Effort, this is a SCANDAL !! !!

Besides that, i haven't found a GOOD Beer there in 2001. :p:p:p

Bahhh humbug! Gobble freaking gobble! Not a good day. Score is 1-0. Wife killed a deer I didn't. On the way to check it in a BMW rider with his heated accessories passed us. Just out for a ride at 35 degrees. My truck is still broke need a 15mm 1/2 socket. Nasty creek crossing got everything rusted up.Wife going shopping tomorrow black friday sale to spend the last of the money.Wait a minute things are looking better. MaMamo got supper ready gotta go.:big-grin-emoticon:

There we go again. Another member walking over me in his dirty shoes. A International Venture Day ??? Sure, you guys go ahead and have fun. We Royal Star Tour Classic owners will just sit at home and watch TV while you´r at it.

Phewww,,,,,,,, Where the heck are the administrators of this site.

I demand that this discriminating thread to be deleted instantly or I will,,,,uhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,, do something.

Edited by StarFan
changed my mind

Youre not alone starfan!!!! we are discriminated against too, we in Canada arent having Thanksgiving now either!!!!!!!! Dragonrider is trying to alienate all of us who arent in the US.......

Shame on you Dragoinrider.....Starfan , I am with you brother....lol

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Brian

So far without intentionally doing it, I have offended an Icelander and then a Canuck.........who is next, some Brit, or Spainard, maybe a Frenchman, or German.........come on, everybody else is throwing stones...........and all I did was wish someone a happy turkey day..........go figure:starz::starz::starz:

At least I have the U.S. 1st genner's on my side............Right Skid, Yammer, 86er, Muffinman.........and all the rest of you guys and gals that ride the best Venture ever made..........

1st. Gens Rule...................

Youre not alone starfan!!!! we are discriminated against too, we in Canada arent having Thanksgiving now either!!!!!!!! Dragonrider is trying to alienate all of us who arent in the US.......

Shame on you Dragoinrider.....Starfan , I am with you brother....lol

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Brian

How dare you celebrate the murder of helpless fowl!!! Then watch as groups of men kick and abuse the remains of bovines. I bet you even eat the guts out of gourds and the femented remains of grain that could feed millions.

So there!!!!!!

Anyway, happy and safe non-discriminatory celebration of the fall harvest and friendship between humans.

JB

TURKEY DAY?? As I had posted the Warden and I decidedd to skip Turkey day this year and go out and eat. Have huge dinner every year and she cooks for about three days prior. Everything you can think of. Told kids this year Mom was taking year off and we were going out to eat. Picked out a nice place got up this morning took it easy. left about noon so she could shop a little got to place we had picked around 4. CLOSED!!! never thought or checked. Drove around a while, loy of eateries closed!!! Had our Turkey Day dinner at MICKY D's!!

TURKEY DAY!!!:crying:

Well, I am certainly offended. A fellow Venturerider who lives in the same county has time to try to stir the pot because he is bored, but does he even offer to come over and polish a second gen (which is so much superior to the first gen anyway). And as a result of his pot stirring now I am really depressed because I learn that a country that I really hadn't planned on visiting has a beer day! Now I have to try and figure out a way to get there in time for the celebration, borrow a bike so I can say I rode while there, etc. And all the while we have been trying to figure out a way to get to Germany so I could enjoy some pommes frites and schnitzel with a decent beer. Darn you Lewis. Because of all your meddling, my life is ruined. I may have to sue you in small claims court. Bet I can find a hanging judge that will see my side.

Enjoy your turkeys.

I´m off to bed.

With my luck today I will most likely be discriminated there also.

Ohhh,,, just forgot. If any of you would like some "Star Riders Iceland" patches then I can get you some for a fair price. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Happy Thanksgiving ! :big-grin-emoticon:

Until I came home, needed to adjust my clutch cable on the V Star. Took off the covers that I needed to acess the cable and found that the plastic sleeve was broken right above the adjuster. The cable looked ok so I went ahead and adjusted it, tried it out and put it back together. Was about to go for a test ride and pulled in the clutch lever and POP, the cable broke at the adjuster. Now I have to figure a way to get it to the shop and have a new cable put on. Looks like no riding this weekend, it is going to rain anyway........:crying::crying:

I guess someone I p.... off put a curse on my bike..........guess I will quit stirring.............:sign **** happens: