IGNORED

Ok. lets try this one.................

DragonRider

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i'm not feeling discriminated, altough we don't have Thanksgiving as a Holyday either.

And, to be honest, 16 Holydays each Year are enough ... :happy-emoticon::happy-emoticon::happy-emoticon:

I think this Thread should be deleted, though.

Having a Beer Day as a Holyday is way out of Line. It's nothing short from a Scandal. Probably a bigger Scandal than letting Paris Hilton out of Jail earlier. Seeing those poor Guys from Iceland being seduced to Beer after 74 Years of relentless Effort, this is a SCANDAL !! !!

Besides that, i haven't found a GOOD Beer there in 2001. :p:p:p

Well gee whiz, Lutz!!! Having been born in raised in Germany is kinda like a kid growing up in Disneyland, ain't it? Where in the world COULD you find beer as good as Germany's? :think:

Well here goes!

I have so many things to be thankfull for that I can't find enough keys to type it all out. Got rid of old job Started new job and like it very much. Great boss. Great workers. Kids are healthy. Momma is healthy. I love my parents (been gone fore many years now) still think about them and how much I love them. Brothers and sisters are still here and we all love each other.

The people on this forum and how they like to stir things up and do it in the spirit of fun and love. But let one of us need something and there will be an avalanch of help coming your way. What is there not to be happy and thankfull for?

Thank God for all I have and not giving up on me. I am a slow learner and I have a patient teacher. So never give up, keep on swinging and get'r done no mater how long it takes, even if it takes decades.

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all have a great Christmas or what ever you are celebrating.

So this ends my rant for the good side.

You'al be good and enjoy what you have been given because others may not be as fortunate.

Steve

aka Bubber

This is a rant that cannot and will not be deleted, Im pretty sure of that........you stated what most of us here feel most of the time. I too am thankful for all that I have especially my family and extended VR family. I have met many wonderful friends on this site and plan on meeting many many more as long as I am healthy enuff to do so. This site has opened my eyes to many things, most of them good. If it hadnt been for this site and the inspiration from others I would just be another member instead it has led me to do organize several meet and eats, rallies (Tail of the Dragon), helping others with problems, as well as being helped by other members, supporting our members in the service, of which there are many, and supporting my favorite charity, St. Jude Childrens Hospital. Without the support of Venturerider.org none of this would have been possible for me.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and will have the merriest Christmas and Holiday season.:15_8_211[1]::15_9_28[1]:

Lewis & Charlene

Well here goes!

I have so many things to be thankfull for that I can't find enough keys to type it all out. Got rid of old job Started new job and like it very much. Great boss. Great workers. Kids are healthy. Momma is healthy. I love my parents (been gone fore many years now) still think about them and how much I love them. Brothers and sisters are still here and we all love each other.

The people on this forum and how they like to stir things up and do it in the spirit of fun and love. But let one of us need something and there will be an avalanch of help coming your way. What is there not to be happy and thankfull for?

Thank God for all I have and not giving up on me. I am a slow learner and I have a

patient teacher. So never give up, keep on swinging and get'r done no mater how long it takes, even if it takes decades.

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all have a great Christmas or what ever you are celebrating.

You'al be good and enjoy what you have been given because others may not be as fortunate.

Steve

aka Bubber

Well here goes!

Thank God for all I have and not giving up on me. I am a slow learner and I have a patient teacher. So never give up, keep on swinging and get'r done no mater how long it takes, even if it takes decades.

Steve

aka Bubber

Gee, Not just another pretty face are you. I think that says it pretty well!!:clap2:

Yammer Dan

Uh......... I never been accused of having a pretty face....... ever! LOL

Lewis & Charlene

I know exactly what you mean. I have had offers and actual help given with the only stipulation is to pay it forward. Trouble is I havn't figured out when I paid it forward enough and I hope I don't ever find out. Thanks to a good friend down Geogia way!

I'll get him for that! LMAO

Learned a lot even when lurking and listening. No better group to be found. I mean that sincerly!

Ok back to the regualer scheduled rant. Carry on!

Steve

ka Bubber (from the frozen north)

Oh you poor guys with your beer days, Schnitzel-eating, bratwurst tossing, Neurburgring racing, oh let me take my Vmax up into the alps for a couple days, 1st gen riding and secretly building prototype parts for the quickest Vmax around German son-of-a-gun, how DARE you try and not call me your friend?! Must be my German heritage (both sides) that I can't even get mad at this guy!

That's my best attempt at trying to get this thread deleted, probably won't work, though.

Maybe this one will do:

Hey Squidley, when you gonna get tired of playin' with those slooooowwwww bikes and come up and play at the front of the pack with us big boys???????????

Skinny Squidley

Hey Squidley, when you gonna get tired of playin' with those slooooowwwww bikes and come up and play at the front of the pack with us big boys???????????

Skinny Squidley

Well....Daniel,

It's good of you to be concerned with my inner need for speed, I really do appreciate it. Perhaps when the weather breaks enough for me to come down to you WE can go for a ride....just the 2 of us, and you'll see how "Slow" the G2 is.....Wanna play....Skinny :stickpoke:

Well....Daniel,

It's good of you to be concerned with my inner need for speed, I really do appreciate it. Perhaps when the weather breaks enough for me to come down to you WE can go for a ride....just the 2 of us, and you'll see how "Slow" the G2 is.....Wanna play....Skinny

:stickpoke:

Bring it on, "Big Boy", I'll have the grill warmin' up for ya to grill those steaks you're gonna lose!!!! We can go straight line, or I've got some nice little twisties in mind............

Gonna be a long PMS, isn't it?

Bob, I am just doing my part to keep people from going crazy during this silly season, maybe take some people's mind off of riding in the crazy cold :snow:snowy weather, I know there are some people out there that cant resist the urge to ride regardless of the conditions:yikes:, so I do my small part to take their mind off of riding:stickpoke:.........but that doesnt stop me from riding down here in sunny temperate Georgia, where we dont get much snow, but it does get pretty cold at 5:30 in the morning when I take my trusty steed out and ride to work, then when I get off its usually pretty good riding on way home,not exactly summer riding conditions but sunny and 50-70 degrees................need I pour more salt in the wound and you will notice even the pot I stir is stirred warm not cold...................:witch_brew::witch_brew:

Well, Lewis, this thread won't die, will it? No matter how hard we try we can't seem to get it deleted...

Well DragonRider you sure do know how to stir the pot.... warm or cold.

Hard to get the pony out and ride at 14 degrees. Glad you got good weather in the PM to go for it. Just jealous of that I guess. I'll have to wait to awaken the trusty pony till spring has arrived and it has all the new do-dads I will be putting on it.

Keep stirring and stand back from the splashing.

Bubber

You got more vacation left with one month to go than I get all year.......too bad your so far north with that much vacation left and not much riding season:97:.................Enjoy it whatever you do.......

What a great end to a good week. Got two bucks in the freezer and even had time to take a short ride this week. Still got four more weeks of deer season and another two week vacation next month...... :banana: