IGNORED

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Yama Mama

I was wondering what you were thankful for this Thanksgiving? Here is my list, but I am sure I forgot something.

I am thankful for my family, my friends, my dog, my health, home, and I cannot forget all the members that I was fortunate to meet this year. I really enjoy this family of motorcyclists and all the friends that I get to spend time with in the chat room. You have made my life much more enjoyable and just plan fun. I love you all.

I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and may God bless you all.

Yama Mama

I'm thankful for yet another day that God has given us all to make the most of! Yes, I am thankful for our Venturerider family that is so caring and giving and I'm proud to be a part of. Of course I'm thankful for God's precious gift of Jesus Christ for all of us. I'm thankful for my wonderful wife and soul mate and the fact that she enjoys riding and look forward to many more years of touring. I'm thankful and greatful for my wonderful job. The list goes on and on...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, VENTURERIDERS!!!

HEALTH-- Everybody is still doing fine. Dad had a spell last month but has recovered and looking forward to deer hunting this week.

WEALTH-- Tough economic times and my net worth has dropped by 65 % but hey, Things could be a lot worse. All my monthly bills are paid ahead of time and food on the table.

Prosperity-- I'm talking about prosperity of the Soul.Prayer is a daily part of that but sometime I have to get away and search my thoughts.Ask your self How do I feel inside? Sometimes I say I don't like what I feel or have become but with Gods help things work out. To many people have a hair trigger and domestic violence is a major problem only to increase when money gets tight.

Venture Riders-- Good friends are closer then family and I have several here that I enjoy very much.

i'm thankful for my great wife, the only one i ever had, my puppy, the almost perfect life i have had, for all the folks that fought so i could live in the greatest country in the world, and all the friends i have made through the years including all of you. never a cloudy day at my house theres always a ray of sun here. bill :clap2::2133:

THATS AN EASY ONE..HAVE THE BEST LADY IN THE WORLD AS MY WIFE AND MOST IMPORTANT MY FRIEND...3 GREAT KIDS..9 FANTASTIC GRANDCHILDREN..LIVE IN THIS GREAT AND FREE COUNTRY..HAVE A GOOD JOB FOR 23 YEARS NOW THAT CAN AFFORD ME THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE LIKE MY HOME, CARS, MOTORCYCLE,VACATIONS,AND ALL THE EVERY DAY THINGS WE TAKE FOR GRANTED...AND YES,ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS INCLUDING THE ONES I'VE MET HERE ON THIS SITE...I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.......AND FOR DAIRY QUEENS:fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

My God...my family...my church family...friends...having a part-time job...finishing 4 years of Seminary and soon to finish 1 1/4 years of Clinical Pastoral Training!

My God...my family...my church family...friends...having a part-time job...finishing 4 years of Seminary and soon to finish 1 1/4 years of Clinical Pastoral Training!

Congratulations my brother!

I'm thankful for being loved by God, my wife, family and my friends (yes I actually have some). I'm thankful for having been born in America, even with all it's warts & troubles. I'm thankful for my life, whatever that means and whatever it brings. AND, I too am thankful for Ventureriders.org and our members...all of them, even the ones with more warts than me! :Laugh:

I AM THANKFUL:

FOR THE WIFE

WHO SAYS IT'S HOT DOG S TONIGHT,

BECAUSE SHE IS HOME WITH ME,

AND NOT OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

FOR THE KIDS

WHO IS COMPLAINING ABOUT DOING DISHES

BECAUSE IT MEANS THEY ARE AT HOME,

NOT ON THE STREETS.

FOR THE TAXES I PAY

BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM EMPLOYED .

FOR THE MESS TO CLEAN AFTER A PARTY

BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE BEEN SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS.

FOR THE CLOTHES THAT FIT ME A LITTLE TOO SNUG

BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT.

FOR MY SHADOW THAT WATCHES ME WORK

BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM OUT IN THE SUNSHINE

FOR A LAWN THAT NEEDS MOWING,

WINDOWS THAT NEED CLEANING,

AND GUTTERS THAT NEED FIXING

BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A HOME

FOR ALL THE COMPLAINING

I HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT

BECAUSE IT MEANS WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH...

FOR THE PARKING SPOT

I FIND AT THE FAR END OF THE PARKING LOT

BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM CAPABLE OF WALKING

AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH TRANSPORTATION .

FOR MY HUGE HEATING BILL

BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM WARM.

FOR THE LADY BEHIND ME IN CHURCH

WHO SINGS OFF KEY

BECAUSE IT MEANS I CAN HEAR.

FOR THE PILE OF LAUNDRY

BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR.

FOR WEARINESS AND ACHING MUSCLES

AT THE END OF THE DAY

BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE BEEN CAPABLE OF WORKING HARD.

FOR THE ALARM THAT GOES OFF

IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS

BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM ALIVE.

FOR THE crazy people I work with

BECAUSE they make work interesting and fun!

Live well, Laugh often, & Love with all of your heart!