IGNORED

OMG...extreme coincidence or terrible fate to come???

Guest Swifty

...within the last week, BOTH my Chevy AND my Venture had the same odometer reading, but LOOK at the numbers!!! AND it's almost Halloween!!! What does this mean? Should I be afraid of something scary or is it just a freak coincidence?

:scratchchin: :think:

Man thats worse then Capt'n Jack Sparrow getting the black spot on his hand and waiting the wrath of the CRACKIN. Better jump on those wheels and change those numbers quick. LOL I drove a pickup one time for years with plate number 666 it was a good truck.

Take a glass of dry whiskey and drop in it a bats eye, three minched frogs and a rats tail. Put the stuff in your blender:stirthepot: and drink it:beer:. Then stay home the next four riding seasons, transfer 700.000.US$:mo money: to my bank account and I guarantee you that everything will be O.K..................

I would have been sort of inclined to go along with it, right up to when I saw the tripmeter on the truck speedo. No way there's that much coincedence for both odo & trip meters to show all sixes AND ditto on the bike? Hmmmmmm! I smell salmon. (then again, I don't know what the wife is fixin for dinner)

With your political views you should have known this was coming.:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Yeah indeed, or perhaps the politcal views of most Rednecks :rotf:is exactly why these numbers are being revealed to clairvoyants outside the country such as myself...an omen of things to come BECAUSE of American voting habits over the last 8 years!!

:crackup:

I would have been sort of inclined to go along with it, right up to when I saw the tripmeter on the truck speedo. No way there's that much coincedence for both odo & trip meters to show all sixes AND ditto on the bike? Hmmmmmm! I smell salmon. (then again, I don't know what the wife is fixin for dinner)

I didn't show you the trip meter on the truck! THAT was on the bike.

BUT what is really hilarious is that the lady cooked me up some salmon for dinner tonight!!!

:happy34:

Sooner or later it will look like this

He was there the year before last but those were KM's (his is 104,166 miles)

...Should I be afraid of something scary:scratchchin: :think:

Yah you should be afraid, now you got me kicked when I turn 50 ! :think: :Laugh:

BRad

...within the last week, BOTH my Chevy AND my Venture had the same odometer reading, but LOOK at the numbers!!! AND it's almost Halloween!!! What does this mean? Should I be afraid of something scary or is it just a freak coincidence?

:scratchchin: :think:

Isn't the Chevy in kilometers and the Venture in miles? If so, Chevy is still in the break in (or is it break down) phase of its life? :rasberry: :rotfl:

Isn't the Chevy in kilometers and the Venture in miles?

both are in kilometers...look at the venture speedo.

Don't let anyone dressed in red with a pitch fork near your forehead...(even if she is cute)

that happens every weekend, along with the words, "marry me or I'll...." but the ventureridin beast in me rears its ugly head and she withdraws once again.

:2143: