IGNORED

We....are....home!

Squidley

Holy Cow!

I swear that we are a bunch of Masochists, I dont have the exact miles, but it is over 1700 for us in 58 hours. What a weekend, I can say it enough to all Thank you for all your support in this effort. I wont go long winded as I am pretty much dead right now, but you all know the folks that put this together. Please give them a big thanks as this wouldn't have happened with out several key players, and I'm not talking about me.

I'm going to bed and will bore your ears off tomorrow...Good Night!

It was great seeing you and Lonna again, glad you guys made it back safely. I got back around 5:00 pm Sunday, had a great ride, beautiful weather, this was the perfect trip for me, dont know about anyone else,but Im ready to do it all over again..........!!!!!

Thanks for spearheading the fundraising this year. Now we need someone else to do it for next year along with what we do at Vogel. Maybe we can triple our donation.

Love all you guys, yes even Eck................it wouldnt be a VR event without Eck, thanks for showing up buddy, you never let me down, well there was thot one time, but we wont go there.:stickpoke:

Thanks again to everyone for making me proud to be a Venturerider, and thanks to Don for starting this wonderful group so we were able to do what we do.

Holy Cow!

I swear that we are a bunch of Masochists, I dont have the exact miles, but it is over 1700 for us in 58 hours. What a weekend, I can say it enough to all Thank you for all your support in this effort. I wont go long winded as I am pretty much dead right now, but you all know the folks that put this together. Please give them a big thanks as this wouldn't have happened with out several key players, and I'm not talking about me.

I'm going to bed and will bore your ears off tomorrow...Good Night!

Out for a little leisure ride eh.

Glad to hear you all had a good time and a safe ride.

So what's the next fundraiser for this?

Margaret

I don't know Mini, but I would like to say right here that I am all for folks coming up with ideas and acting upon them. I have some thoughts about what I may do, but that wont be for some time. I would love to see others pick up the banner and run with it. I know that Snarly Bill has said he will have a 50/50 raffle doing the same as Lewis has at Vogel. I would like to see all our rallys have something like this, it would be nice to make this an annual pilgrimage and give St. Judes or the RMDH donations every year from us.

I want to throw this out just FWIW the annual budget of RMDH in just Memphis (there are over 200 hundred of them world wide)is 2.1 million a year. The Daily expense to run St. Judes is over a million dollars a day, more than 1/3 of a BILLION dollars per year. This is a life changing thing, and I now know why Lewis trumpets it's cause so loudly

:thumbsup2:

My body doesn't feel like it was a leisure ride

:doh:....but I would do it all over again in a second :thumbsup2:

Thats only a 29 mile per hour average heck you could do that on a first gen well almost. You must be getting old and decrepit.That seat should be broken in by now. Glad you had a good ride and made it home safe and sore.