IGNORED

Interesting story

Woody

Hey Gang, interesting story from yesterday about two miles from my home the county has built a new school and changed the roadway some. What use to be a merging lane from hwy 76 to hwy 21 is now white lined off at the first part and then turns into a turning lane going into the school so the powers that be put up a yield sign in the area that was white lined off for no traffic. Well someone took out the yield sign probably with their trailer but what remained was a sharp piece of metal post sticking out of the asphalt. We were headed home with full bellies from thanksgiving and with the vison of an afternoon nap dancing in my head when we saw a lady walking away from a car with a flat so Trina and I stopped to help when we heard a loud noise and looking around there was another car with a flat turns out to be the first ladies Mother. So we go and pile enough stuff from the side of the road on top of the broken post and changed two tires. So there was no nap and I believe I could have eaten thanksgiving again because I worked up an appetite. Both ladies were retired one from school teaching and I don’t remember what the other did. Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving we did.

Thanks guys but I only did what each one of you would have done. But I did find it interesting that Mother and Daughter hit the same thing.
True that but it is still always nice to know that there are others out there that still have beating hearts in their rib cages that haven't glassed over.