IGNORED

Texas reveals the locations of all it's gun owners.

Guest tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis

TEXAS FOLDS UNDER PRESSURE

I know it's hard to believe, but Texas has followed the idiot newspaper

up in New York and released a map of the location of all its gun owners.

Their locations are marked by red dots on the map below.

What do you mean except Charlotte? Somebody is getting shot up there most every day from what a couple friends say. Oklahoma is much like TX. Little town where I lived I think had 2 or 3 robberies in the 20yr I lived there. 1 got away, the other 2 got a dose of lead by "citizens".

In Charlotte they have directional microphones that narrow the direction of where gun shots are coming from. In the first 11 months of 2013 they had recorded over 500 yes that is right 500 gunshots.

Ride Happy Ride Safe

I have often wondered if those systems can distinguish between a gunshot, a fire cracker, and a car backfire.

You are right about shootings daily in Charlotte, but they are not legal firearm owners. Actually they are firearm stealers and drug dealers.

:farmer:

Ya that's why the gun registry in Canada was ended. They found that legal firearms weren't the problem. Like we didn't know that. And it cost billions of dollars to run. And the registry never solved a single crime!! In fact it was starting to be abused by some police chiefs. One police chief in London Ontario decided that military personnel should not be allowed to own firearms due to the nature of their training. He believed that they where a risk to the public and he went as far as seizing one serviceman's personal hunting guns!!! :yikes: Last I heard it was before the courts for illegal seizure!

One police chief in London Ontario decided that military personnel should not be allowed to own firearms due to the nature of their training. He believed that they where a risk to the public and he went as far as seizing one serviceman's Last I heard it was before the courts for illegal seizure!

Ya can't really fix stupid can ya?

With that kind of thinking anyone that has been trained to properly use a firearm is a risk to the public. Better to have the guns in the hands of gang bangers and criminals that shoot indiscriminately during drive by's. How do these stupid people get in office? :doh:

One police chief in London Ontario decided that military personnel should not be allowed to own firearms due to the nature of their training. He believed that they where a risk to the public and he went as far as seizing one serviceman's personal hunting guns!!! :yikes: Last I heard it was before the courts for illegal seizure!

Has this police chief been known to party with Ford?:confused24:

I just worry about the more than a dozen in the house with about 3 loaded. The two in the garage loaded. The one in the car loaded. The one on "Brown Sugar" loaded. Other than that I don't worry much.....:whistling:

I used to shoot dynamite at the VFW,, 1/4 sticks hanging on a line,, occasionally the range guys would get em to close together,, hit one and they all go off... Some boogy man comes walking into Dans house,, trips over a loaded shotgun,, weapons start going off all over the house :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:just saying :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I just worry about the more than a dozen in the house with about 3 loaded. The two in the garage loaded. The one in the car loaded. The one on "Brown Sugar" loaded. Other than that I don't worry much.....:whistling:

:):):):)

And of what possible use are more than 9 unloaded guns in the house????

All of my guns in the house are loaded all the time unless I am cleaning them.

And of what possible use are more than 9 unloaded guns in the house????

All of my guns in the house are loaded all the time unless I am cleaning them.

I generally only keep one loaded. I don't like to keep the springs in the magazines compressed long term.

But that's just me.:cool10: