IGNORED

I finally fell off the fence

Hummingbird

I've been looking for a Trike all summer and I finally found one. a 2007 GoldWing :mo money: with a Champion Trike kit. :mo money: The bike had 3 miles on it when it was triked in '07' and it's all the way up to 3000 miles now. Looks like an oil change and ride :thumbsup:

Pick it up tomorrow from a private owner WooooHooo !! :thumbsup:

Blame on it on me................I know you have been eyeing that 93 of mine you got sitting there............LOL

DragonRider - I told you when I looked at the "93" that if it fit me better it wouldn't have been for sale - I'd have bought it immediately - just a LITTLE quicker than you did. :thumbsup:

OK - got it home, here's the first pics of it in my driveway.

I didn't realize what I was buying until I got there and seen it in person. The PO said when he bought it there were 3 models to choose from. He told the dealer give me the best model.

I didn't say too much until I left with the trike on my trailer - then if it hadn't been for the steering wheel, I'd have been doing cartwheels etc.

air bag, ABS, heated seats (front and rear) navigation system etc.

the one thing it doesn't have is a CB

Betch can't guess what my next expendature will be ??

So Hummi;

Do I need to pick you up an airport?

JohnB

Thanks John but I drove down to Dayton Ohio today and picked it up :thumbsup:

Very nice looking bike Dick. Hope you get many miles of enjoyment with it. Can't wait to see you and it in person.

We'll definately have to get to Berlin next year or sooner if you get another bug to go.

Very nice Dick, I bet your glad you didnt pass on this one...............Nice catch.........and purty too.................

OK - got it home, here's the first pics of it in my driveway.

I didn't realize what I was buying until I got there and seen it in person. The PO said when he bought it there were 3 models to choose from. He told the dealer give me the best model.

I didn't say too much until I left with the trike on my trailer - then if it hadn't been for the steering wheel, I'd have been doing cartwheels etc.

air bag, ABS, heated seats (front and rear) navigation system etc.

the one thing it doesn't have is a CB

Betch can't guess what my next expendature will be ??