IGNORED

Online vendor recommendation

Carbon_One

Ok I've lost my list of favorite online vendors when my pc had to be replaced a couple months back. Who do ya all recommend. I'm looking for OEM parts.

Checked the local dealer with poor results on pricing besides the fact I still have to order all my items. That just sucks so may as well order all I need online anyhow.

Had already checked Yamahapartshouse.com.

Thanks in advance, Larry

Hey Larry, if you haven't done it already, might I suggest getting an external hard drive to back up your files regularly? That way you always have your info available even if your computer crashes completely. Or, you could just save certain important files (Such as your list of favourites) to a USB flash drive, again, just in case.

Andy

BikeBandit.com.

As a thought, I am working with the parts manager at my local dealer (I am fortunate to have a good dealer locally). We made an agreement for me to email what I need with some guidance on pricing from the internet. He will get as close to it as possible or just tell me to go get it online. Often he can get within 5 or 10% (sometimes matching). I will pay a little extra to buy local and keep my dealer in business.

Tires, he doesn't even try. Tells me to buy elsewhere and they will install at a fair price. On another note, talked with service manager today and they will mount a car tire. Have done it on a couple of Wingabagos. That surprised me.

RR

Because of my shop here in South Central Pa, I order direct from Yamaha and share my jobber discount with the VR.ORG members. I can beat ANY dealer price on OEM parts, and come real close to any online parts house. I also might be able to help with tips, pics and install docs for the parts you order. I include my personal email address and cell phone number with every order placed. It would be my pleasure to help you with any project you have, on any metric bike. :thumbsup2:

Earl