IGNORED

SomeTimers

Marcarl

I need some help.... it seems that whoever borrowed my steering head tool has not returned it yet,,,, I know I lent it to somebody, but the somebodies I asked so far deny having it,,,, so either I forgot who I lent it too or I haven't asked the right body yet. So I'm hoping that there is nice-body who might be able to help me out in the dilemma.

Glad I'm not the only one. I just got a tool box full of gear pullers on the front step that I've been looking for. Wish I knew who I lent them to so I could thank them for bringing them back. Now who did I lend that bearing packer too????

I loaned some tools to a neighbor and she wrote me a note to remind me who had them since she said she might forget about them. Three months later she brought the stuff back over. I had forgot all about the tools and the note, I still don't know where the note is.

Can you pick yours out of a line-up??

I don't think so.

Gary

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/wrenches.jpg

Darn it,,, I knew something was amiss,,,, now that rascal has went out and had a whole litter of little ones,,,, more things to keep an eye on,,, I going to be busy yet in my retirement.

I have one like Dingy showed and will send it to you tomorrow. Just pm me and it will be done.

:farmer:

Hey,, thanks for the offer, but seeing as Dingy has sooooo many little ones to get rid of,,, before they hatch more,,, I'll have to help him out,,,,'specially seeing as he is probably feeling a little down right now,,,, but I do hope to get my own tool back, that would make the keeper of my tools feel better,,,, he probably forgot where it is, where it came from, and maybe even what it is and how to use it. So this might be a blessing in disguise for him. I know it wasn't a HER, so saying him is ok,,, and it narrows the field by about 50%.

Hey Carl....

if that tool works for a second genner too, you want to order one for me too? i will pick it up from you sometime and pay you what it costs. i dont have pay pal and i dont like using creditcards over the internet. Only if no trouble...i know, at your age, everything can be stressful.:bang head:

abdul.:canada:

Hey Carl....

if that tool works for a second genner too, you want to order one for me too? i will pick it up from you sometime and pay you what it costs. i dont have pay pal and i dont like using creditcards over the internet. Only if no trouble...i know, at your age, everything can be stressful.:bang head:

abdul.:canada:

If I don't get my own back, I will order two,,,, that I can remember,,, now who the second one goes to, might slip my mind, or I might at that time think I was being proactive to buy two, just so I'll still have one when one goes awol.

Now you went and done it Carl. You brought up the issue about not knowing what happend to yours .......................and now I can't find mine :bang head:......Thanks alot and I haven't even used it yet :backinmyday: I just put somewhere safe :think:

Nope, it's all your fault,,,, you should have kept an eye on yours, knowing mine went missing, now the tow of them got together and went for a visit to Dingy's, you can just see what happened,,,,,,, more little wretches.

Well next time have it signed out, you only have yourself to blame ,I hope you guys are thankful for us women, if it wasnt for us putting our :2cents: in, you would probly forget to put your pants on in the morning, and trust me that would not be good for a number of reasons:(, ok follow me here, get a clip board,put paper and pen with it and hang it on the wall, when someone borrows something write it down then put the clip board back, simple as that :), dont worry Carl, Brad needs my assistance more often as well due to him getting a little :backinmyday:, glad I could help, anything else?

Naugh-T :bighug:

Well not sure that it was yours but I did see one the other day on my way down to Lamberts in Sikeston, MO. It was hitch hiking and mumbling something about being left in the corner, being taken for granted, and that it was going to find a new owner who would appreciate the work it does.:whistling:

Well not sure that it was yours but I did see one the other day on my way down to Lamberts in Sikeston, MO. It was hitch hiking and mumbling something about being left in the corner, being taken for granted, and that it was going to find a new owner who would appreciate the work it does.:whistling:

Probally going for some throwed rolls.

I found out recently that it's not only tools Carl needs to keep track of. Seems he has a hard time with his wallet too. That's OK Buddy. You have many friends here who will pay for your lunch and give you gas money to get home.:bighug:

I found out recently that it's not only tools Carl needs to keep track of. Seems he has a hard time with his wallet too. That's OK Buddy. You have many friends here who will pay for your lunch and give you gas money to get home.:bighug:

I was going to post this, but then thought the better of it,,,,, I thought there may be more folks who would be looking for a 'free' meal. But now that you brought it up,,,,,

Last Wednesday, Gary lead a ride for lunch to Grand Bend Ont. He invited me to attend, which I agreed to do. I arrived at the appointed location about half hour before the rest of the ageless riders did. When I got off my scoot, I realized that my back pocket was minus it's normal paraphernalia, and that would be the thingie I use to straighten out my locks and the most important part: my wallet,,,,,, boy did I feel naked, and not only that,, I was hungry, and my tank needed gas to get back home. All I could scratch together was $2.30. Well with what was still in the tank,,, that could maybe get me close to home, so for half an hour, I was sweating it out,,,,, where are my friends????? well I mean I had to make some friends pretty quick, or do some walking. I had called my wife to see if I had forgotten to change my wallet, and found it was safely at home.

In time,,,,,, some time,,,,,, Gary did show up, along with Mary, to whom I told my sad story, and who then went immediately to Gary, and convinced him that I was really a nice person and totally in need of some funds. Thanks Mary,, you are the greatest.

Along with a little BS that's the long of it, the short is, Gary is a great guy, Mary is his wife and a fantastic woman, and I got fed and had money for gas.

When we decided to agree and join him and Marca at mother tuckers in Burlington I called Marca and made sure she slipped his wallet in his back pocket........I am not sure he leaves it behind by accident and I was not taking any chances ...... the look of dissapointment on his face when he reached back to find it was actually there was priceless:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: