IGNORED

More RSVs or am I just paying attention?

Jethroish

Either there are more RSVs on the roads these days, or I am just paying more attention to the bikes I see.

Past (going same direction) a canary yellow RSV trike today on hwy 62E in Charlestown, IN today. Seen it before in Jeffersonville on hwy 62.

Some day I'll find him and put a card on his trike.

In my neck o' the woods, there don't seem to be that many. people will call the previous owner & ask what he was doing off of work riding around town. since then some time has passed he doesn't get anymore calls. I do get a lot of looks & many comments. I see a lot bikes, but the minority are touring bikes & few RSV's.

at the local yammy shop in Lake Charles, La, i only saw one RSV among the Star bikes on the floor. the accessories were NONE and of all the bikes on the sales floor, only 2 or 3 did not have a sign that read "DO NOT SIT ON THIS MOTORCYLE".

I did not stay long because the few helmets there, none we my size.

dale in La

me and slick97 went for a ride and seen one. the week before i was in st louis and seen a couple then in the town next to us i seen 5 at one time sent a post but got no response it was the saturday after the I R rally there was one 08 black/cherry 2 blacks 1 silver/charcoal and one 2000 mm surely that many RSV traveling together at least one of them might have been a member on this site.

Saw 1 other Venture within the last month at a Patriot Guard Mission.....and he was from another State.

The Ventures are as scarce as hens teeth up heah in Noo England.

The Hardley's are like mushrooms and are everywhere.....and the roads are littered with their parts and teardrops of their owners.:banana:

Boomer........who knows Willy G. is living high on the hog.

just the other day I was standing outside my building where I work downtown Vancouver and 3 RSV's went by plus a wing and a V* ... obviously out of towners on a holiday.

There are getting to be more and more of them around here it seems. Or maybe I'm just noticing them more now that I have an RSV.... :canada:

The only others that I have seen on the road were two going the other way on the expressway last week through Missouri and one that I parked next to at a rest area near Chicago (last eastbound exit on 94/80 -- before Indiana).

I have yet to see another one in the town I live in (although I do know there is another member that lives not too far north of me and comes to town quite often)...

I think you are just paying attention now that you know what to look for. My wife recently bought a white Kia van. It looks just like the dodge and the ford. I only noticed a couple on the island before but now I see ten or more. I keep telling her I am going to steal her van and have a flaming skull painted on the front with flames down the side just so I could tell it was hers. She is not too fond of the idea.

I think you are just paying attention now that you know what to look for. My wife recently bought a white Kia van. It looks just like the dodge and the ford. I only noticed a couple on the island before but now I see ten or more. I keep telling her I am going to steal her van and have a flaming skull painted on the front with flames down the side just so I could tell it was hers. She is not too fond of the idea.

hahahaha .... she didn't strike me as the kind of gal who would go for that .... now what about multi-colored flowers and a multitude of various plants? :rotf:

.... or maybe a Zebra design

or... how about something like this... (kinda thought the main wording fits in lol)

hahahaha .... she didn't strike me as the kind of gal who would go for that .... now what about multi-colored flowers and a multitude of various plants? :rotf:

.... or maybe a Zebra design

or... how about something like this... (kinda thought the main wording fits in lol)

OK, so when did you take that picture from a local news station here in Jacksonville???? well???