IGNORED

Daughter's First Formal

Stratcat

Made this one for Mom (Deb). this was my daughter's first formal, so I followed her around all day with the cameras, and you know how teenage girls love that, she ragged at me all day.

But when she viewed it she gave me a big hug and awwww how sweet, so I was forgiven and Mamma had a tear in here eye so I knew I done good.

Anyway, she growing up and hopes she enjoys this look back many years down the road!

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/1890878]First Formal on Vimeo[/ame]

Edited by Stratcat

Thanks, I really enjoyed that, I have a 17 yr old daughter, I can relate. Craig

Thanks Craig, she's my baby I have two more 31, and 28 and they all had girls except one grandson stuck in there. So I live in an Estrogen filled world:rotf: and love it!

I wish I had a fast enough connection speed to watch videos. Sigh. One day.

Peg this is a HD video so it does limit some, you might try starting to play it then while it streaming hover over video with your mouse and where its says HD ON click and trun HD off, and it shouldn't require as much bandwidth. Or..sart it them immediately pause it and wait for the gray bar to scrool all the way across and then hit play.

Hope that helps, great to hear form ya again!

Peg this is a HD video so it does limit some, you might try starting to play it then while it streaming hover over video with your mouse and where its says HD ON click and trun HD off, and it shouldn't require as much bandwidth. Or..sart it them immediately pause it and wait for the gray bar to scrool all the way across and then hit play.

Hope that helps, great to hear form ya again!

That seemed to help somewhat. I thought generally that when the thing was paused that it stopped loading the video, but not on this one anyway.

Wow, that's real nice. She'll remember that forever. You do a good job of putting this kind of stuff together, too.

your daughter looks very much like mine. She's 24 now. They have the same color and type of hair. great job . She'll look back and be glad yoy made it. She'll probably forget the guys name by then but will cherish you capturing that memry for her and making the memories of the day making it.

your daughter looks very much like mine. She's 24 now. They have the same color and type of hair. great job . She'll look back and be glad yoy made it. She'll probably forget the guys name by then but will cherish you capturing that memry for her and making the memories of the day making it.

Thanks yeah she gets a lot of comments on those curly locks.

I hope so, she's actually my step-daughter. I had already raised two, she came into my life at around 9. When Deb and I got married I thought do I have it in me to raise another teenager? She didn't like me even a lilttle at first, since I am a musician she got interested in the guitar so I taught her and that brought us together, now we're as close as blood. So she holds a special place in my heart. Turns out she is a great teenager and it hasn't even been a struggle, I wish they all had been this easy, but going down the road twice before made me bullet proof I guess :Laugh:

Thanks for the kind words.

• 3 weeks later...
Man, I want to reiterate what I told you last year, "Your camera skills go way beyond your modesty" That was very good, and that song made the video that much better. Was that young man singing that? Whoever it was I would like to hear more of him.

Why thanks Bob, I love capturing life through the lens. The song is by one of my favoirtes Jack Johson is the artist.

Why thanks Bob, I love capturing life through the lens. The song is by one of my favoirtes Jack Johson is the artist.

Please pm me a way to hear more of his music. That smooth sound would be cool on an ipod tied to my handlebars