IGNORED

The building of the Arbor.

cowpuc

Being a Dad is fun. One of the greatest parts of being one IMHO has been the process of putting together and/or making Christmas and Birthday gifts for my 4 children (and Tip too). I cant even begin to calculate the hours and hours of pure joy I have had in doing so. Seems so long ago,, those precious little eyes awakening on Christmas morning to find a tricycle/bicycle/Pocahanos Tent/hand made Doll Houses/bunk beds/dog pens (they each wanted/got their own Beagle pups for Christmas one year and the hounds have to have a Pen to live in)/Aquariums and yes,, even Mini-Bikes/go-carts and motorcycles,,,, where did the time go,,,,, obviously = putting stuff together:big-grin-emoticon:.. What a GREAT honor/privilage/joy to be a Dad.. Now that they are grown and longgg gone, with lives of their own,, one would think that part of life would be over,,, think again!!

One of our daughters is getting married this June. She is such a lovely women and I/we could not be happier for her.. I now find myself back at the old drawing board of putting together an Arbor for her special day,, WHAT AN HONOR! The next couple weeks are going to be worm burners around here (already started),, people flyin in from all over the country (she is a spirited young lady, always the adventurer, very social and endless friends from Med School and Doctoring) and all that so I thought I best get started on this thing.. Kinda glad I did cause I have already had to make several design changes so I can dismantle this thing, place it back in its shipping box that fits nicely between the seats of our little Ioniq "motorhome" car (comes within 2 inches of touching the dash with the bottom of the box against the hatchback and still allows us sleeping quarters :missingtooth:) so after the party we can hand deliver it to her and her new husband at their home in Sacramento so they can have the actual Arbor they stood under at their Marriage Ceremony = soooo much fun!!

Got the side walls up and running = life is great but LIVING IT IS WHERE THE REAL FUN BEGINS! :big-grin-emoticon:

Puc

DSCN0086.JPG

Yah,, I could do that,,, all I would need is to have is a proper measuring tape, proper sized wood, a new saw that cuts straight, a nailer that shoots straight and not too hallow or deep and then the painting I can get done. All my tools are from another planet I'm sure, they never do it right on this planet. And oh!! my wife will have to design it.

Nice work,,, carry on!!!!

Great Job Pucster! Keep up the good works & keep on having FUN! You seem to have a lot of it... Good on Ya brother!

I had my 70th b/d this past week.... it's all flying by waaaaay too fast!

TAHHH DAHHHHH!!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

DSCN0092.JPG

Now it's on to mounting a clay pigeon tosser onto the back of Clyde (my brand new 82 truck) just in case my plans/hopes for taking my 14 year old Grandson and his dad and my future son in law (all from Comifornia as @Condor would say it :Laugh:) out for a lop eared Michigan State Land loving varmint Puc style bachelor party.. :think:,, wonder if those varmints have ever shot clay pigeons from the hind end of a moving Utility truck :stickpoke::duck: missed me,,, :duck::duck: missed me again:rasberry:,,, better practice hitting the singles before trying those doubles ya bunch of gotta practice practice practice if your gonna hit anything with the 50 Cal mounted on Grandpa's Sherman tank when he finds it varmints!!

TAHHH DAHHHHH!!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Now it's on to mounting a clay pigeon tosser onto the back of Clyde (my brand new 82 truck) just in case my plans/hopes for taking my 14 year old Grandson and his dad and my future son in law (all from Comifornia as Condor would say it :Laugh:) out for a lop eared Michigan State Land loving varmint Puc style bachelor party.. :think:,, wonder if those varmints have ever shot clay pigeons from the hind end of a moving Utility truck :stickpoke::duck: missed me,,, :duck::duck: missed me again:rasberry:,,, better practice hitting the singles before trying those doubles ya bunch of gotta practice practice practice if your gonna hit anything with the 50 Cal mounted on Grandpa's Sherman tank when he finds it varmints!!

I have shot a few things off the back of a moving truck..and sometimes sitting on the hood out here in the USSR of the Left Coast. Never a clay bird, but lots of Pheasants.. Next to our duck club there was an irrigation ditch and those ring necks would come out of the corn field to water late in the day. We'd drive the old 'ranch' truck along the ditch road and they'd flush back into the corn. Some didn't make it... :-) :whistling:

Nice Trellis BTW... :thumbsup2:

I have shot a few things off the back of a moving truck..and sometimes sitting on the hood out here in the USSR of the Left Coast. Never a clay bird, but lots of Pheasants.. Next to our duck club there was an irrigation ditch and those ring necks would come out of the corn field to water late in the day. We'd drive the old 'ranch' truck along the ditch road and they'd flush back into the corn. Some didn't make it... :-) :whistling:

Nice Trellis BTW... :thumbsup2:

WAYYYYYYY COOL @Condor,,, WAYYYYY COOL!!!:thumbsup:

This is gonna be REALLY interesting (C PIC)!!

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT ON THE ARBOR BROTHER!:thumbsup:DSCN0096.JPGDSCN0095.JPGDSCN0094.JPG