IGNORED

Bigfoot found

Carbon_One

Guest tessa c2

all i can say is That's a long walk from the interier of British Columbia, canada to georgia. like who would have given him a ride?:confused24:

What are they comparing the DNA to? Do they have DNA from another bigfoot? Are they comparing it to human DNA to determine it's NOT human? Are they thinking that people will believe it's a REAL bigfoot if they say the DNA proved it just because lots of people think DNA is the FINAL word on things now?

Really I do, his first name is John I can't remember his last name as it's been over 30 years since I knew him. He wore a size 14 double wide boot when I was in boot camp. I remember him because they didn't have a boot that big when they started handing out uniforms, they had to order them for him and he went half way thru boot camp in sneakers before they arrived. Now that's a BIG FOOT!

What are they comparing the DNA to? Do they have DNA from another bigfoot? Are they comparing it to human DNA to determine it's NOT human? Are they thinking that people will believe it's a REAL bigfoot if they say the DNA proved it just because lots of people think DNA is the FINAL word on things now?

They'll just compare the DNA to all known DNA on record. If it doesn't match guess it's up to us to decide what we think it is.

Margaret

Hey now. The rumor I've met my demise is undoubtedly untrue.

Bigfoot

Was wondering when you'd drop in on this topic Bigfoot. :whistling:

Certainly glad it isn't you for sure.:thumbsup2:

My thoughts on this is they'll compare the dna with known samples to rule out matches. What they'll do if all come back negative is a guess thou. Should be ineresting to see what the conclusions are.

Larry

If it was a little shorty I should said it was Squidley sleeping on a Freezer....

But it seems to be taller....

Hmmm

:doh::doh::doh:

Probably sleeping off a couple (or more) of cases of Kokanee Beer

"Kokanee advertisements are quite frequently shown on Canadian television stations, the ads centre around the beer's official mascot, Mel the Sasquatch. The ad campaign follows the storyline of the "Kokanee Ranger" and his unsuccessful attempts to hunt and catch the Sasquatch who is stealing the Kokanee beer; these commercials parody the real life Sasquatch hunter René Dahinden, who appeared in the first Kokanee commercial of its kind. A few years ago, the Ranger recruited three Glacier Girls to join the search to catch the elusive Sasquatch."

Hollywood movie Prop maker was on radio program, last night.

He Said, Point Blank, That he himself manufactured that Big Foot Suit !!!

His estimate of the sitituation is that its a complete hoax .

I'm just repeating what he said.

With that said, I would be very interested in sombody finding the real thing,

however I don't think this is it.