IGNORED

"MOM" update.

PITBULL

Well wifey had her hip replacement yesterday. Doc said everthing looks real good. So far she isnt in too much pain....so far. Today they are gonna get her up and walking. Guess we will see how that goes. The staff where she is at has been great. The only thing she was worried about was that she had to have a spinal. She said it wasnt too bad. But shes an animal..."Not too bad" for her would drop most folks. LOL. I stayed the night with her and just ran home to shower and feed the dogs. Now I gotta strap the walker ( which she doesnt like HAHHA) to the back of the bike and motor back to the Orthapedic center where she is. I will keep ya posted.

Tell her to hang in there after the post op pain is gone shes going to feel so much better. My wife had the operation 3 years ago. My brother-in-law got a walker and put a headlight, horn,mirrors, saddle bags and reflectors on it so that when she was walking around she at least looked like she was riding.

But at least no more constant pain with every movement.

Hope the wife is on the road to complete recovery now bud..

Hey, Dont forget to hook the vacumm cleaner to the walker...:whistling: This way, every time she does get up to tak a walk she can do something contructive while at it..

Gosh, I bet I'm off to a great start in meeting you and your wife huh.. :sign just kidding:

You will have a hard time keeping up with your wife after she has healed. My mother had her hip replaced about 6 years ago at the young age of 82. Today at 88 she's walking 2 - 3 miles a day and swimming when the weather cooperates. She is going to feel so much better! Give her our best!

Hope the wife is on the road to complete recovery now bud..

Hey, Dont forget to hook the vacumm cleaner to the walker...:whistling: This way, every time she does get up to tak a walk she can do something contructive while at it..

Gosh, I bet I'm off to a great start in meeting you and your wife huh.. :sign just kidding:

I can't believe you said that Eck. You know you're gonna be in trouble for that one.

Hope your wife heals fast. She's gonna feel so much better now.

Margaret

My best wishes for a speedy and drama free recovery. Your comment about the walker made me laugh, but it also brought a question to mind.

Does this mean you can get a handicap hangtag and park in the handicap slots WITH THE BIKE? :Avatars_Gee_George::witch_brew::doh:

Inquiring minds couldn't possibly want to know!

Wish her my best and tell her the worst is over 3 - 4 days. I had mine 1 week ago today and I'm doing great. Just don't let her overdue ( they keep telling me that ).

Good Luck with the staying still and letting things heal thing . LOL