IGNORED

It's over....

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

I want to take a moment, now that the 2008 International VentureRider Rally is over, to thank everyone who came to Kitchener and supported this event. I know that I had a great time seeing some old friends again, and making some new friends.

As I said at the wrap-up dinner...all the planning in the world doesn't mean a thing if nobody shows up....those that were there should pat yourselves on the back for coming out, and for making the event what it was.

I'm tired...gonna put my feet up....pour some Havana Club and try to clear my mind of certain events that occurred this week involving some "questionable" attire of some of my fellow Canadians.

Guest BluesLover

Reiny - a great job by you and your helpers! You should be proud of what you did, and I am sure that everyone who attended had a great time ... (and anyone that didn't can only look in the mirror to see the reason why ...)

Cheers,

I want to take a moment, now that the 2008 International VentureRider Rally is over, to thank everyone who came to Kitchener and supported this event. I know that I had a great time seeing some old friends again, and making some new friends.

As I said at the wrap-up dinner...all the planning in the world doesn't mean a thing if nobody shows up....those that were there should pat yourselves on the back for coming out, and for making the event what it was.

I'm tired...gonna put my feet up....pour some Havana Club and try to clear my mind of certain events that occurred this week involving some "questionable" attire of some of my fellow Canadians.

Reiny,

We couldn't make it this year but I'm sure that everyone had a great time thanks to all of you and the rest of your groups hard work.

Thank you

Now...about that "questionable attire".......................

Congrats Reiney, I know you worked hard to pull this off, and I am glad everyone had a great time, wish I could have been there. Take a day or two off, then you can start planning for next year:rotf: Craig:stirthepot:

Guest Ken8143
II'm tired...gonna put my feet up....pour some Havana Club and try to clear my mind of certain events that occurred this week involving some "questionable" attire of some of my fellow Canadians.

Come on, you know the rules. Pictures!

Guest ReinyRooster

"Take a day or two off, then you can start planning for next year"....words like that could get someone beat up!! bwahahaha!

Sadly, I believe there will be pictures posted in the next few days explaining my comments...PLEASE remember when you see them that this is NOT normal Canadian behaviour.....I'm thinking it was sun stroke or something like that...it's the only logical explanation.

Wish I could of been there this year as well. It just wasn't happening thou. Knowing some of the folks who were behind this event I know it was one grand time for those who were able to make it. I guess I'll have to live it thru whatever pics are posted.

Larry

Now...about that "questionable attire".......................

Come on, you know the rules. Pictures!

This says it all, IT was suppose to be the Good, the Bad and the U..... (as Ramblingman said it).

Brad

We'll try to get some pics up this weekend, what a fantastic time! For those of you who couldn't make or just decided not to go....you missed a great rally. We laughed so hard at times it hurt

:rotf:

Reiney...hats off my friend, you and the whole Ontario group that planned this did a fantastic job. Lonna and I had so much fun, fortunately were only 3 hours away and will be back for more. Thank you all again for putting on such a well organized rally.....you folks are the best :happy34:

The Canadian crew put on a first class event. I can't think of anything that I could have done better or would have done differently. Location, food, everything was fantastic. My only regret is that it is over now.

Dylan and I are still in Kitchener at the hotel. We'll be pulling out here in an hour or two. Of course after a week of perfect weather, it is thundering, lightening, raining right now so Dylan may get to experience the "weather" side of motorcycle touring. :)

Having just joined and a trip to Italy already planned and paid for this years rallye was just out of reach for us. But with Kitchener and Canada just just a few hours away if theres another rallye next year we'll be there To put faces to names for the site. Sorry we couldn't make it either, can't wait for the pix.

Guest Swifty

Of course after a week of perfect weather, it is thundering, lightening, raining right. :)

yup, my sympathies Go out to the campers this morning...it is coming down big time, car alarms are goin off in neighbourhoods all over town...maybe it is just the bikin gods expressin their profound regret that it is all over.

:bawling:

I've been to many venturerallies, near and far, and they just keep getting better and better....the rides, the dinner, the...uhhh..."entertainment", the campfires, and ALL THE BEAUTIFUL FIRST GENERATION VENTURES! So many highlights to write about...one for me was seeing Goose go at the Yama reps for an hour with all his ideas on what the new RSV should be and what a good designer should have thought about before the current one went to production...the reps were writing madly and promised to submit all our ideas. We topped the rally off with a final day butt burner ride out to cottage country for the hardly souls...go figure that a lot of the riders were on first gens?:p

:bowdown:Thanks to Reiny and my fellow committee members for doing way more work than this lazy butt rider did...

IT WAS AN AWESOME WEEK!!!

pics of a ride, someone's (first) plate of food:whistling: and the trailer draw...

Just checking in and letting everybody know that Dylan and I arrived safely home around 2:00 PM. Heavy rain from Kitchener to the Peace Bridge but a pretty nice day after that. Thanks again for the great times and will post more later.