IGNORED

Back from Kitchener International Rally

Ramblingman

Well I have to say I had a great time with great people . The Boys and Girls of the Kitchener

area did a great job. I have to say I have never laughed so hard in ages ...thanks to Hal ...and yes you folks have to ask for pictures ...You'll know why I was laughing so dam hard. This is one for my favorite area's to ride in ...and if you didn't make it you missed out you missed out on some great riding and most of all the great people that show up at these meets. All I have to say is Thanks Reiny and Gang!!

Guest ReinyRooster

Glad you had a good time my friend....and you have to know that without pictures.....I'm denying EVERYTHING!:cool10::cool10:

Well I have to say I had a great time with great people . The Boys and Girls of the Kitchener

area did a great job. I have to say I have never laughed so hard in ages ...thanks to Hal ...and yes you folks have to ask for pictures ...You'll know why I was laughing so dam hard. This is one for my favorite area's to ride in ...and if you didn't make it you missed out you missed out on some great riding and most of all the great people that show up at these meets. All I have to say is Thanks Reiny and Gang!!

Can we NOT talk about what a great time you all had and what a great group was up there and how it was SO nice to meet and talk to everyone. Those of us who couldn't make it do NOT want to hear it!!

:bawling::bawling:

Glad you had a good time (I guess)

We are home also!! We got everything unloaded and showers taken, and now we're ready to collapse!

I will try to download pics tomorrow, and show everyone all that they missed!! Thank You to ALL who were involved in planning this wonderful event!! You all did a great job, and we THANK YOU!!! See you all later!

We are home also!! We got everything unloaded and showers taken, and now we're ready to collapse!

I will try to download pics tomorrow, and show everyone all that they missed!! Thank You to ALL who were involved in planning this wonderful event!! You all did a great job, and we THANK YOU!!! See you all later!

Hey we need to see pics of brads new wheels:cool10: Craig

Guest ReinyRooster

That is ONE pretty ride...it's called some sort of silver I believe, but I would describe it more as a gun-metal grey.......very nice.

Glad you had a good time my friend....and you have to know that without pictures.....I'm denying EVERYTHING!:cool10::cool10:

... "good time" , it was a GREAT TIME!!!

I'm proud to be a VentureRider and it's folks like all of you that make it so! :thumbsup2:

Edited by dragerman

Besides pictures, how many bikes showed up, how many caged it, how many people total, from how many states, and how many Canucks were there, how many 1st Gens, how many 2ns Gens, how many Harley's, who dropped there bike..................Those curious and absent from the event want to know...............:think::think::95::95:

Now that the Cat is out of the Bag here you go. (hope you don't mind Brad)

Sleeperhawk......

Looks like you now have a little competition......:whistling:

Check out Brad and Lonna's new ride...:thumbsup2:

We're back as well. It was great to see / meet everyone! I have some great photos and the start of the Thursday ride departure on video. I'll get that posted in the next day or so. I second the big thanks to Reiny, Hal, Daryl and the other guys who helped on the organization and rides throughout the week. It was a great time and Mary & I loved being there!

Those curious and absent from the event want to know...............:think::think::95::95:

Only one scoot had to be trailered back to rally HQ, due to breakdown / component failure.

It was "Gunboat's" 2nd gen.

Some of us here, got him up & going eventually, after finally determining the problem (with a couple of loaner parts tried).

The 6 month old, dry cell battery, had crapped out on him.

In fairness to the 2nd gen crowd, it was an after-market add-on that crapped out, not anything stock on the bike. :whistling:

I'm just glad it happened while Don was with the group and not while he and Sarah were out on the road on their own. :happy34:

Guest Swifty
Besides pictures, how many bikes showed up, how many caged it, how many people total, from how many states, and how many Canucks were there, how many 1st Gens, how many 2ns Gens, how many Harley's, who dropped there bike..................Those curious and absent from the event want to know...............:think::think::95::95:

oh brother...:doh:...we forgot that part...:bang head:...you mean we had MORE work to do?

Some were saying that we should just leave it as "what happens in Kitchener, stays in Kitchener." You GOTTA come to know!

Well, I ain't home yet! Burned just over 1,000 miles getting down to Chattanooga, and we still have about another 1,000 to home. What good is going to an international rally if you don't burn a few tanks of gas going and coming? :big-grin-emoticon:

Goose

We made it home this afternoon. What a great time we had. Thanks to all of the wonderful people that made it happen. I agree with what happens in Kitchener stays in Kitchener. You had to see it to believe it anyway. Great job guys and a special thanks to all of their ladies that helped keep them in line and let them put in all of the hours. It was really good to see old friends and meet new ones. Where to next year?

We are in Victor, NY tonight crashed at a Holiday Inn. I must say that this is much better than floating in the lake this morning:bang head:.................If you had been at Bingemans this morning you would have experienced the 3-4"s of rain that we got last night and the resulting mess.

We finally got on the road around 1100 and meet a friend in NY for a while and then headed of to find a laundromat and a hotel. We are going to take the scenic route through NY and PA back to VA over the next 2 days. We were going to head to New England to knock off some states, but I am just not feeling any interstates for the rest of the trip.

This was a great rally :clap2:and it was a pleasure to hang out with such fine people. Thanks again to all that worked on this event............Hal, Reiny, Daryl, Carl, Swifty, and anyone else that I am forgetting.:thumbsup2:

We got home about 7:30 this evening. I agree the rain last night was really something. The new to us camper held up well and did not leak. We're very happy about that. As others have said it was a great time and the Canadian crew did a marvelous job organizing the rides along with everything else. It was great seeing everyone and we look forward to next year.

Shari and I got back to Rhinelander,Wi. about 8:30 sat. nite..Crashed at our buddy's house and left sun. morning and got home tonite.

Wow,where to start???? We saw alot of old friends and met alot of new ones.

Thanks to the tour group leaders and gunners.The rides and scenery were great.Because of the heavy rain friday morning,we got a late start and barely made the 3:30 ferry in Tobermory.They had just started loading when we got there and had just enough room for the bike on the very end.

We made it up to Espanol and got a room for the nite.We knew we were in the right place,when we saw the Wisconsin licences plate hanging above the bar next store.More great people and hospitality..

Coming across the border proved to be a little unnerving for Shari.She decided to take a picture of the sign that say's "Welcome to the United States".We pull up to the gate,and the guard met us next to the bike and asked what she was taking pictures of?? She told him and he made her delete the pics.Then he made her scroll thru the rest of them and asked a whole bunch more Questions about where some of the other pics were taken..He then checked out our paperwork,entered a bunch of stuff in the computer and finally let us go..Shari now fears she is on a "National Watch List"

The bike ran great,but it developed a whine in the rear end some where and it's getting worse.And no,it wasn't Shari.:p:p

So I got some work to do to try and figure it out eh ......

So once again,a big two thumbs up to our Canadian members for putting on a great event-eh:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

We will post the pics when our pc picks up the pace..