IGNORED

Hemet feedback

bill04

I saw these in a motorcycle dealer near my place ,Scorpion EXO 100 . There new around here first time sold here in Quebec , at least what I was told . I like the shield going up in the helmet . Anyone here know anything about these helmets .

I like it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOEfZ7iUieg]YouTube - The Helmet Harbor talks about the Scorpion EXO-100[/ame]

I wonder how hard it is to change the visor and if it’s available with a clear lens.

Edited by dragerman

The wife and I picked up the EXO200's, takes 10 seconds to change out shields, comes with a visor and a clear shield for about 150. Has pockets for the headphones, great fit. We like them!!!!

Dan

I saw these in a motorcycle dealer near my place ,Scorpion EXO 100 . There new around here first time sold here in Quebec , at least what I was told . I like the shield going up in the helmet . Anyone here know anything about these helmets .

BEER30 has one and the Mechanic tried it out on the way back home from MD.

She loves it better the full and 3/4 helmets we have. I tried it and it is very comfortable.

Also, he had the helmet fixed with J&M and they actually sounded better than in my full face. BEER30 needs to chime in. The visor is easy to use but don't know if it can be replaced with a clear lense.

:crying:

I have one. And it is very comfortable and the shield can be switched out to a clear and about 4 other shades i think, looks like it would take 5 mins if that. Haven't done it it yet .cost about $100 here. Your photo is missing the visor.

http://shopping.scorpionusa.com/C55D9C025BA44D11A3713BF0D546303C.asp?cat_id=FBF05AC4DB8843C1B0FF76893F5540D5&pcs_key=48A08C4152DC4D8CA1EE114E3FA5BFEE&retpage=%2FF4BD78EED51D4762989F1184B1165B96%2Easp&nm=EXO%2D100+Speedview%99+Sun+Visor&spath=&path=Home+%3E+Equipment+%3E+Accessories+and+Parts&sc_id=C25D318B6FF04005AE2BEA8504FBA529

Edited by gmcgeo02
add ons

I tried them on before. Nice helmet. Check with BuddyRich. He and his wife use them. I bought the 200 for now. I will get a 100 for around town and on base. The flip-down sunshield works very well. I think Scorpion is a lot of helmet for the money. I know my 200 is DOT and Snell approved.

JB

I had a set of Scorpion Exo last year and wore them to Florida, then back to Vogel. As soon as I returned to Ohio, they went in the garage, then finally a garage sale. I did not care for them because they did not fit my head quite right. It felt like a metal bar going across my forhead and after about 30 minutes or so, hurt to high heaven. Just my input on them. Some have told me they swear by them.

Thanks guys for the feedback , will drop by the dealer next week and check it out more .And after checking on the web , they do make different models ,, 100,200 ,400,450 air,700, 1000 ,even cross helmets .Me I'm looking for something to cover part of my face ,cant wear a full face ,cant stand it and I have to protect my eyes from the wind it's a health issue .I have tried different kind of riding glasses I have prescription lenses .Just recuperate from a Bell palsy everything going fine so now I want to catch up whit my riding season .

We use them. You do have to get the fit right. Its a tight feeling helmet at first but after a little while it wore in. I do like the flip up visor on it a lot. Just pop it up in the dark and drop it down in the sun Could be a little darker. Bad part is the brim is not really long enough to help you much when riding into the sun. I used some electric tape on the upper part of the visor to solve that. Pockets for the headsets is tight if you have the elite J&M. The cheaoer J&M's fit ok.