IGNORED

It’s never gonna stop 😭

Pasta Burner

I spent many winters in NE, WI, MI, NY, IL, PA, VA, and OH contracting so I saw lots of snow.  Don't miss it at all.  My favorite job was south of MIami, FL close to the Keys.  There were only a few nights here in Wilmington, NC this winter when it got below freezing.  

• Like 1

Snow melted and it reached almost 52*F today so of course I commuted on the RSTD.  Supposed to get 4-6 inches tonight and then mid 50s again Saturday and Sunday.  Might get in a weekend ride before snow flies again next week.

• Sad 1

On 3/30/2023 at 7:38 AM, Marcarl said:

Nahh, just thinkin if this keeps up I'll have to start cutting grass soon.

I just rebuilt my Kubota Z-turn and am ready, used it the other day to mulch any remaining leaves and now I'm looking at the grass on my way to get on the bike and Ride. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 6:43 AM, Woody said:

I just rebuilt my Kubota Z-turn and am ready, used it the other day to mulch any remaining leaves and now I'm looking at the grass on my way to get on the bike and Ride. 

What does grass look like?  I forget.  Is it that kinda fuzzy brown stuff on top of dirt?  Here in the high desert they restricted watering to once a week, that won’t do it so most people just quit all together.

Edited by Pasta Burner
  • Sad 1