IGNORED

Prayers or best wishes requested

saddlebum

Glad to hear that @saddlebum . Sorry to see you on the other side of it @Squidley. We discussed it at work last week wondering at how if affects people in such different ways. My wife, one daughter, two brothers, one sister, and several of my nieces and nephews have had it with no major issues other than loss of taste and smell lingering for a long while. One brother has been 4 months with no taste or smell. My wife masks up everywhere and sanitizes constantly and still got it while I took no precautions even at home with her sick and as far as I know never had it yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squidley said:

It's definitely no fun, I'm going through it right now, albeit not in the hospital. It's the sickest I've ever remember being in my 54 years on the planet. I'm happy to hear of the positive news on your front 👍

Get well friend.  With resistance, I'm get my 1st Pfizer shot tomorrow.  Not a fan, but also don't want to get the crap.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Squidley said:

It's definitely no fun, I'm going through it right now, albeit not in the hospital. It's the sickest I've ever remember being in my 54 years on the planet. I'm happy to hear of the positive news on your front 👍

Sorry you are going through it too Brad. I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Squidley said:

OUCH!! Sorry your not feeling well my brother. Hope you KNOW that, as in Bens famiies case, Tip and I are praying for you Brad. PRAYERS UP!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Squidley said:

Thanks y'all, this too shall pass. It's been a very different illness for sure. Hopefully it will start to turn around soon.

Praying without ceasing my brother,, praying without ceasing!! 

• Like 2