IGNORED

another medical update

hipshot

this time , it isn't so good.

the lab results on the fluid that was removed from her lungs, had "free floating" lymphoma cells in it.

right now they are calling it "lymphomia", because they don't know what type it is, or where it is , in her body.

my mind is not working too good, right now, and if it weren't for spell check, ya'll wouldn't be able to make heads nor tails out of this post.

just jt

Sorry to hear the bad news JT. How is she feeling otherwise? As long as she is feeling better and is in good spirits things can be treated. Keep the faith brother. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

How are you holding up? You need to be strong for her, but don't neglect yourself either.

Stay Strong.

thanks for the update jt , both of you together keep on fighting this thing, and we will keep sending all the positive thoughts and best wishes flowing your way to help give you both strength.

Medical science has ways of fixing or controlling a lot of things theses days , a friend of mine had a form of lymphoma 15 years ago and is still going strong today. Mario lemeiux the hockey player had a form of lymphoma about 10 years ago wasnt it? and he's doing fine today, so keep thinking positive!!!

Brian

We sure wish the news was better for the two of you. In the meantime we're keeping you and Jeanie in our prayers JT. We're wrapping you and your family in a virtual hug. Can't you just feel the caring and and love we're sending to both of you.

:bighug:

JT,THANKS FOR THE UPDATE..KEEP THE FAITH BROTHER..WE ARE ALL IN YOUR CORNER..YOU SAID IT MANY TIMES,WE ARE LIKE FAMILY..DONT GIVE UP THE SHIP JUST YET..THE POWER OF PRAYER ..REMENBER..GUESS WE"LL HAVE TO STEP UP THE PRAYERS TONIGHT..KEEP US POSTED MY FRIEND...

linda and i are still here with you jt. we are praying for the best. if you need some one to unload on i'm always here. i went through a major thing with linda several years ago with her brain aneurysms so i know how you feel. prayer does work. it got us through it. bill

John, I will pray for your loved one and you. I believe that the most imporant thing is touch. Never miss a chance to lovingly touch her and show her your strength.. for her and yourself. The human touch is a powerful tool. May God decide that she has more work to do in this world and keep her with plenty of tasks to take care of... You could help by messing up, so she could assert her right to straighten you out.

Prayer sent to you and your family.

Moakster

JT,

Sorry to hear this, and will continue to keep you both in our thoughts and prayers!! Tell Jeannie we are all thinking of her, and don't forget to take care of you, because she needs you righ now, more than anything!! Keep up the faith, and remember that a good attitude is one of the best things we can all have right now, along with lots of prayers!!

I also want to get in on the group hug!!

:bighug:

If you need ANYTHING give us a call!!

Guest JGorom

Sorry to hear this update JT...but as many have already expressed...both you and your loving wife are in our prayers still! The only thing that has changed here is the news...just remember both God and your friends are still here and we are praying for ya...so please hang in there...turn to Him and we will cling to each other brother for support and comfort. Still praying for you both!

Hey JT, I saw this last night and did not know what to say. I read up on this and really did not know what to say. I still don't know what to say but I feel for you and Jeannie, hope things work out as you two deserve.

Kinda saw my Mum like this a couple months ago, hated every minute of it but enjoyed each minute by her side.

Take care of yourself and don't forget to slip Jeannie a couple candy bars!

don't really know how to say this.

as of noon today, we are back in S.I.C.U.

her lungs are filling again.

she can't have anything to drink, because she is "flooded".

dieuritics (sp), should kick in , tonight.

might get lucky, and not have to do the "drainage" thing , again.hardest thing i have ever done , in my life, was to sign the papers that say DNR!

we talked about it for years, and both agreed we didn't want to be kept on life support, but actually putting it down on paper, has made me crazy!

going down to surgery, tomorrow , to remove an enlarged lymph node under her left arm.

after biopsy's, and more tests, we will know more about what we are dealing with.

i am scared to death, she won't ever come out of that place.

rambling old farts, shouldn't be listened to.

just jt