IGNORED

Christmas Songs, one of my favorites. You got one? Two? 100?

cowpuc

Little Drummer Boy is one of my favorites as well I consider it one of the traditional Songs and to think some snot nosed millennial, commented that the song as well as I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus were inappropriate and should be banned from the radio. When did those who spent less time on the planet than many of us suddenly get the right to dictate what should and should not be.

BTW Merry Christmas everyone.

I actually :bighug:them all but this one, especially the part where "then He smiled at me" gets sung, is one of my favorites. That smiling part always brings a tear and,, :scratchchin: still does every time He does.. Paahhh rump pah pah pum..

​ The smile part always gets to me too.....To think that you've made the child of the creator of the universe smile.....Powerful.

I've got to go with Silent Night because of the memories. Anyone on here got to attend one of the Bob Hope USO shows in Vietnam? I was at the one in DaNang in 1971 and they always ended the shows with everyone singing Silent Night. 7-8000 G.I.'s singing Silent Night and thinking about home. Takes me back ever time I hear it. You never fully come home.

I've got to go with Silent Night because of the memories. Anyone on here got to attend one of the Bob Hope USO shows in Vietnam? I was at the one in DaNang in 1971 and they always ended the shows with everyone singing Silent Night. 7-8000 G.I.'s singing Silent Night and thinking about home. Takes me back ever time I hear it. You never fully come home.

Unreal @Ky.Rider,, talk about touching the heart strings! THANK YOU for sharing that and also for your service in maintaining our way of life:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:!! Amazing!!

I love so many of them, old and new. Very hard to pick a favorite, as many of them bring back special memories of various times of my life. One that brings back very fond memories of when my children were small though is one many of you have may never heard. It has a twist still believing in Santa Claus in the sparkling little eyes under the tree.

I think any of us with children will feel the spirit of Christmas in this song. The spirit of love and believing in the certain magic surrounding Christmas. I takes me back to a time of when my children were young and would play this song for them. This was on one of our all time favorite Christmas albums.

Randy Owen and Alabama Band, Santa Claus. I encourage all of you with children or grand children, to listen to this one.