IGNORED

Somebody NEW!!!!

Marcarl

Taking right after her Great Grand Pa I'd say, good looking (has likes of her father) lots of hair, doesn't complain much, eats well, content, not overweight, enjoys company, poops her,,aaaa does her business properly, A REAL SWEETHEART!

Born by c-section on Monday Feb 26,2018, weighed in at 4lb 8oz, somewhat named after her great,great, great, great grandma, great, great, great grandma, great, great grandma, great grandma, grandma, and mom. Marielle Wilhelmina has arrived and doing well! 4 weeks early. Couldn't wait to see Grandpa.

IMG866.jpg

IMG867.jpg

:scared:,, WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MIRACLE BABY GIRL PRINCESS DOLL :scared:

Why she's cuter than a tri colored beagle pup howlin at her litter mates I tell ya = a straight up DARLING!!!:missingtooth:

You rascal Carl,,, you done got blessed BIG TIME!!! CONGRATS to you and Marca and a HUGE congrats the little ones Mom and Dad (and siblings?) = she is just PRECIOUS!!:thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIELLE and WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Congrats Carl!!! And Snyper 316 yeah it do make ya old!!! When my 15 yr old Grandaughter made me have to reach down and get a little extra in our Hand to Hand play last fall I had to admit I might be getting O..... Nah its just that I'm too good a teacher!! That gal is gitting dangerous!!!! 5' 3" 125 lbs of pure Dynamite!!!! ENJOY Carl!! Just be carefull what ya teach her!!!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Ya I'll learn her! She's got 2 other great-grandkids to compete with so far, and 16-18 grandkids to guide the way, and if that don't work there's 8 great uncles and aunts to give direction, and they all know how to give input! :buttkick: :bowdown:I think I'll lay low for a bit, just to see how well they were trained. :think: :happy65: And oh, almost forgot, there's GreatGrandma as well. And that is just on my side, there's a whole bunch more from the other side,,, you know,,,, the outlaws.

Ya I'll learn her! She's got 2 other great-grandkids to compete with so far, and 16-18 grandkids to guide the way, and if that don't work there's 8 great uncles and aunts to give direction, and they all know how to give input! :buttkick: :bowdown:I think I'll lay low for a bit, just to see how well they were trained. :think: :happy65: And oh, almost forgot, there's GreatGrandma as well. And that is just on my side, there's a whole bunch more from the other side,,, you know,,,, the outlaws.

I am not so sure I would take the easy street on this one if I were Carl... As the Patriarch of that whole conglomeration, knowing what I know, I think would have a family gathering - set em all down and have a nice chat with them all about that precious little premature Wilhelmina...

Our first born was born at home 2 months early. When she popped out into my hands I thought she was dead cause she didnt have any facial features - just tiny little lines where all that stuff was suppose to be.. Right after she popped out she instantly started growing (she bloomed like a flower opening up) and those lines turned into gorgeous little girly face features right before my eyes.. When we finally got to the hospital with her, the Doctors told us she would have to spend a lot of time in an incubator and we would probably notice her being behind other children by a couple years because of the tramua of being such a teeny preemy...

Ummmmmmmmmmm,,, not so much..... By the time she was two she pretty much new she wanted to be a school teacher like her Mom and was well into doing her student teaching by practicing on her 1 year old sister showing her everything a 1 year old needs to know and then some.. By the time our other 2 kids came along, our little premature T.C. had aquired all the skills any full blown elementary school teacher could possibly have and was far from shy about letting all of us know it = at 5 years old, I clearly remember Tippy looking at her and saying "hey,,, I'm the Mom" on more than one occasion:sign20:...

Just finish up that 6 hour lecture with "Yee Be Warned" and all will be fine Carl!! :ice_congrats-vi6886

Congrats!!! so cannot find anywhere in here WHO the parents are? You have more than one daughter if I recall..

Opps sorry, yes that would be good info for some.

Daughter #1 Dororthea, daughter #1 Nicole, daughter #1 Marielle, pronounced Mary-el-a

The other 2 GGKids from:

Son #1 Eric, son#1 James, daughters 1&2 Bella, and Mazzie or something like that.