IGNORED

WARNING...we are under ATTACK!!!

Freebird

I posted a tongue in cheek post recently poking fun at everyone up north about how we get very few days of too cold to ride weather and don't get a season to work on our bikes here. I might have slightly exaggerated our year round riding season in the interest of humor.

Minus 10 this morning with a high temperature today predicted to be +4F (it is still -4F at noon). Our dogs head out the door with enthusiasm but within 2 minutes they were stuck out in the yard holding their paws up in the air. It takes lots of calling to get them to limp back to the house on three feet. Too freak'n cold to do anything outside or in the garage. It might only be Jan. 1, but I'm ready for spring!

zag

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could sure use some of that global warming stuff they keep talking about. It has been to cold to go outside to play with my :snow2: machines.......... So they have had to just sit there pointed in the same direction till it gets a bit warmer for these old bones :backinmyday: to go out to play some more..........

I guess I will have to work on a remote control system so I can play from the comfort of my sofa............:snow2::snow::snow2:

I could sure use some of that global warming stuff they keep talking about. It has been to cold to go outside to play with my :snow2: machines.......... So they have had to just sit there pointed in the same direction till it gets a bit warmer for these old bones :backinmyday: to go out to play some more..........

I guess I will have to work on a remote control system so I can play from the comfort of my sofa............:snow2::snow::snow2:

So that is what happened. I thought we had a deal and you were on top of it to throw some snow down this way. We got the sub artic temperatures but no moisture. So now I'm back on the job dealing with cold weather emergencies without any snow or ice.

Come on now work with me. I'm not ready to be back at work. We need a snowmagadin down here in the sunny south.

So that is what happened. I thought we had a deal and you were on top of it to throw some snow down this way. We got the sub artic temperatures but no moisture. So now I'm back on the job dealing with cold weather emergencies without any snow or ice.

Come on now work with me. I'm not ready to be back at work. We need a snowmagadin down here in the sunny south.

WHAT BOB SAID!!!:backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday:

So now there are two of you that want a snomagedin............................

That is OK Dan a couple more days of this cold s%$t and that Bum fellow up north will have enough white crap to clog the door shut he left OPEN and we will start to get some of those southern breezes and it will warm up a little. :hurts: :Laugh:
Why is nobody listening. I stated several times the door is closed, we canucks want a fun snow filled winter this year. Ive left it all up to @Flyinfool to look after the US side all on his lonesome this year.:snow::happy34:

Why is nobody listening. I stated several times the door is closed, we canucks want a fun snow filled winter this year. Ive left it all up to Flyinfool to look after the US side all on his lonesome this year.:snow::happy34:

I think I found the issue, Yes the door is closed, BUT it is a screen door!!!! That would explain why all this nasty super cold air is blowing down from the north since Christmas.

I guess I might just have to take a trip up to near the border to see what I can use to plug up the mesh in that screen.

I think I found the issue, Yes the door is closed, BUT it is a screen door!!!! That would explain why all this nasty super cold air is blowing down from the north since Christmas.

I guess I might just have to take a trip up to near the border to see what I can use to plug up the mesh in that screen.

I never said what kind of door it was. just that it was closed and keeping the Canadian snow in Canada. :banana:

The over spray here on the down wind side of Fool's launch pad is just amazing = we have just under 3 feet of standing White Wash over spray and no end in sight!!! The Luge, lighted cross country ski trail and Ice Skating rink at the Sports Complex in the State Park just down the street is in a HUGE full swing!! Tip and I even saw some young folks tent camping down there today on the way into town to pick up an RX - God Bless those crazy youngens!!!

It is definitely winter BUT = Spring is right around the corner!!!! Enjoy your time of :cold::snow::happy65::cold::snow: there Mr. Frosty Fool cause it wont be long and the melt down will once again put your evil ways on the run!!! :witch_brew::guitarist 2::225:

Puc I have a question for you. Why did Mother Nature marry Old Man Winter and produce those two kids that we have to put up with? That Breezy Bum and Frosty Fool. They play havoc with the weather :snow2: and cause all this trouble. :Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George: :Laugh:

And you thought old men were useless!!