IGNORED

Letters to Santa ....

BIG TOM

Ok a few years ago Taters (my wife who was not a good girl) wrote on this forum to influence Santa to bring her presents which she did not deserve. Her lies on being good overrid Santa's bad list and she was rewarded with an abundance of presents from the jolly old elf himself...so I have decided to give it a go for my self and implore you to do the same....here goes.

Dear Santa, First of all let me state that I have been a good boy this past year (unlike that Saddlebum guy and that Puc guy). I have been working hard on all the stupid projects that Taters has me doing for no reason at all... .I mean how many times do I have to paint that stupid room over and over because she is colorblind..neverless, it is done again...I guess I'm the only one who makes trash....because its always my garbage to take out.....but wait, I guess I'm loosing site of the reason for my letter (like Marcarl who is long winded). My reason is to ask you for a new GPS for my spyder along with ram mounts and cradle..( I need this because Taters sense of direction is unbelievable..(.north is ALWAYS IN FRONT OF HER)..I am tired of going in circles and getting lost..(like my pal Starfan).. I would also like to ask you for a new Remington rifle.....why ? just because I want one ..A 7mm Remington mag. would be nice... Again, I want to remind you of how good I've been this past year...really good, really really good. I am going to keep this list really short, that's all I want (And Deserve)...also, in closing if you get a letter this year from Taters again she scammed you a few years ago and did not deserve any of the gifts you brought her...(did I mention how good I have been this year ?) Santa, I know how busy you are this time of year ( unlike my good friend, Rocking Robin who is probably laying on the crouch eating bon bons watching Jerry Springer..) so I will not take up anymore of your time..Please ( because I've been so good) ....I hope you can see it in you heart to bring me these two Items.....you biggest admirer...BIG TOM

Edited by BIG TOM

Dear Santa..... He really needs that new rifle as he can't hit anything with the others he has!!! Bambi's have taken to line dancing across his back yard because they know haw safe they are!!!!

Thank you Dan.......you know my delima....you forgot to mention how good I was this year.....

Edited by BIG TOM

Dear Santa,

This is RockinRobin, I am not laying on my crouch eating bonbons watching Jerry Springer as Big Tom has stated. I on the other hand have been a very good girl and will accept whatever you bring me. Big Tom is a very needy person and only thinks of himself. He is also very naughty and deserve nothing but coal.

Sincerely

RockinRobin

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ok a few years ago Taters (my wife who is always a good girl) wrote on this forum to request Santa to bring her presents which she did totally deserve. Her stories on being good overrid Santa's bad list and she was rewarded with an abundance of presents from the jolly old elf himself...so I have decided to give it a go for my self and implore you to do the same....here goes.

Dear Santa, First of all let me state that I haven't been a good boy this past year (unlike that Saddlebum guy and that Puc guy, good guys those 2, very GOOD!!). I haven't been working hard on all the wonderful projects that Taters has me doing for no reason at all, other than to keep me in shape... .I mean how I love to paint the bedroom room over and over because she I messed up..love it, it is done again...I guess I'm the only one who likes trash....because its always mine to take out.....but wait, I guess I'm loosing site of the reason for my letter (unlike Marcarl who is not always long winded). My reason is to ask you for a new GPS for my spyder along with ram mounts and cradle..( I need this because Taters sense of direction is unbelievable..(.north is ALWAYS IN FRONT OF HER)..I am tired of going in circles and getting back home..(like my cohort Starfan).. I would also like to ask you for a new Remington rifle.....why ? just because it makes big noise ..A 7mm Remington mag. would be nice... Again, I want to remind you of how nasty I've been this past year...really nasty, really really nasty. I am going to keep this list really short, that's all I want (And undeserve)...also, in closing if you get a letter this year from Taters again, she scammed you a few years ago and deserved all of the gifts you brought her...(did I mention how ungood I have been this year ?) Santa, I know how busy you are this time of year ( unlike my good friend, Rocking Robin (wonderful girl she is, just wonderful) who is probably laying on the crouch eating bon bons watching Jerry Springer..) so I will not take up anymore of your time..Please ( because I haven't been so good) ....I hope you can see it in you heart to bring me these two Items.....you biggest admirer...BIG TOM

Figured I'd best do some moderation work and do some editing. Can't leave it all to Freebird, he is busy enough looking after Eileen. Hope I didn't screw things up Big Tom, but there was clear reason for some creative editing in your post. Now that the truth is told and you will get from Santa what he determines will be in your best interest.

Off line I suggested to him few other items, such as a new paint brush and roller, some micro fiber cloths to do a better job of cleaning the Spyder, a GPS so that you would have a better idea of just exactly where you should put the garbage, a new feed trough so that your live stock would have a better time eating and not have to bend over sooooo far to eat from the dirty ground, a shovel or two so that you can do a better job of cleaning up behind them.

I also sent Santa a letter for Taters. She is such a wonderful woman!!!! I mean having to put up with the likes of you for so long,,, poor thing!!!! Anyways, on her list is a large size straight jacket, ear plugs, pointed steel toed boots, cattle prod, new paint for the bedroom, a door lock to the kitchen and seeing as they are on for half-price, maybe one for the bedroom as well.

Isn't it nice to have friends that love ya, and look after ya!!! I hear that as you get older and advanced in years that love shines more and more. Hopefully you can enjoy those feelings as time moves on. It would be nice for you though, I guess, to have Taters keep up with you as this happens,,,, but due to who she is, she is seemingly not advancing as well as you are. I am totally amazed at how she keeps her youth so well intact, must be her friends at VenterRiders.

And somebody said once that I was LongWinded!!!! Hah!!!!!

Dear Santa,

This is RockinRobin, I am not laying on my crouch eating bonbons watching Jerry Springer as Big Tom has stated. I on the other hand have been a very good girl and will accept whatever you bring me. Big Tom is a very needy person and only thinks of himself. He is also very naughty and deserve nothing but coal.

Sincerely

RockinRobin

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk[/quote

REALLY CLYDE........?

Santa, please disreguard Robins comments.......I talked to Steamer and he states that Robin has not been taking her psychotopic meds lately....

What a group of self serving, sniveling whiners. I don't care whether I have been good or bad. I wait until my wife, Jana, is asleep. Then get her credit card and order what I want. Since I pay the bills, every month is Christmas.

:farmer:

Wow...If I would steal Taters credit card and do that she would Elainea Bobbit me when I was ASLEEP......no way, I'm sticking with my plea to the main man....

Wow...If I would steal Taters credit card and do that she would Elainea Bobbit me when I was ASLEEP......no way, I'm sticking with my plea to the main man....

Ya see where the Warden popped for me a Mini 14, A Mossberg Defender and a Panther AR15 this month Tom??? I think that was my

Christmas!!!

Ya see where the Warden popped for me a Mini 14, A Mossberg Defender and a Panther AR15 this month Tom??? I think that was my

Christmas!!!

Taters bought me a new 40 cal. from my birthday a few months back....Still gonna try to hit up Santa for these items...because I've been so good this year......!

Taters bought me a new 40 cal. from my birthday a few months back....Still gonna try to hit Santa

No wonder he is not so nice to you, I think he would be smart to stay far away just in case you shake a bit too much and actually hit something, in his case that would become personal.

Dear Santa,

Sincerely

RockinRobin

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk[/quote

REALLY CLYDE........?

Santa, please disreguard Robins comments.......I talked to Steamer and he states that Robin has not been taking her psychotopic meds lately....

Don't drag me into this, life is tuff enough around here with out your help!

Dear Santa:

I hope your not still chapped over the 3rd degree burns, it was pretty cold and I had to keep the fire going, besides I really didnt think you could get down a stovepipe. So um, sorry about that. But I have been pretty good, at least compared to my adolescent years. Thanks for the space heaters, they are very nice although I never asked for those and have no clue why you left them with me. Ill think on that and im sure it will come to me someday. I looked around at spreads nearby and never found the Porsche, I figured you may have inadvertantly mixed up my gifts with one of my neighbors. Im sure it was hard to find a 911T in red so blue or yellow is also acceptabe but Im really not able to bend on the GT3 package, I know you understand. If you can pull this off I'll try and be even better and maybe ill even get a space heater so that you...OOHHHH, okay. The space heaters are to keep the shop warm for the Porsche! I was blind not to see that. Anyways, my family has beeen fantastic and deserving, the newest members are really super people too. Ill see if I can figure out a way to not need a fire this year and I promise to keep the dogs out of the front room, thanks for not suing me over that thing that happened with Brewster back in 99, he had never seen anyone try to jack cookies from the mantle before and hes just a dumb dog. Anyways, I know your busy so I'll letcha get back to it. Thanks!

Tony in South Dakota.

Dear Santa ... all I want for Christmas is for you to get these guys out for a ride on their scoots and real soon coz it appears all they got to do is write letters to you! :Bunny:

Bah humbug to those who do not believe.....you have nothing to lose.....besides , I have met that jolly old elf many times....He likes to hang out at malls....

Dear Santa,, as agreed on, we are square - thanks a zillion..... Speaking about being square though, I went shopping for my new grandson Birdie's (Sam's) Christmas present and found this amazing present fit for young and old trouble makers alike.. WOW your elf's are doing a BANG UP job this year = congrats on the new staff!!

Being Birdies grandma is still working thru the rule book on what grandpa's can get away with in purchasing for grand children under 1 year old and, with Birdie being our first, just a little overly sensitive, she thought Birdie might be better served with the 3 trucks, highway signs, snap together building blocks, rug with the "highway" built into it to begin his CTFW abilities/build on, a bunch of diapers and a trainer buggy for helping him learn to walk (so far) - I ended up having to leave the "Tiger" on the shelve..

After reading Big Tom's (and others wish lists too) it suddenly dawned on me that the Tiger would be PERFECT for most of them = especially Big Tom.. Below is a short video of the exact toy of which I speak should you need the recollect..