IGNORED

Immigration hearing update.

Air Ready Auto

:sign back to topic:Came in the mail yesterday. Our appeal was accepted and my wife is now a legal permanent resident!:sign woo hoo: We will be starting citizen paperwork soon. At least now we don't have to worry about her being deported and she can travel freely to visit family. Beers, burgers, brats, and whatnot on me. Will post dates for a M&E at my place sometime after the holidays.

:ice_congrats-vi6886

Wooo Hooo! :banana: , Congratulations, glad it all worked out for you!. Lets hope the citizenship application is smooth sailing.

btw do keep any & all paperwork, associated with these applications, cause later on when you come to apply for pensions etc you will need names, dates & places (yet again) DAMHIKT! (I have a file that is 2" thick with all that crap, & I get asked for the same information time & time again (from TWO Governments, not just one!)

Enjoy your Christmas!

:sign back to topic:Came in the mail yesterday. Our appeal was accepted and my wife is now a legal permanent resident!:sign woo hoo: We will be starting citizen paperwork soon. At least now we don't have to worry about her being deported and she can travel freely to visit family. Beers, burgers, brats, and whatnot on me. Will post dates for a M&E at my place sometime after the holidays.

:scared::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

Outstanding and a HUGE congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ready = double that for Mrs. Ready,, very very very well done young lady = THAT IS AWESOME!! :group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

Thanks Ready for inviting us all over for the road grub but I gotta ask something here.. Is Mrs. Ready planning on ripping up her Tamale making cook book :95:and planning on converting over to Hot Dogs, Burgers and Brats anytime soon?? Please, oh please say no!!! I,,, I,, I,,,, I just GOTTA get over that way as soon as Spring breaks = I JUST HAVE TOO!! :grandpa::missingtooth::fatsmiley:

Merry Merry Christmas folks!! That is WONDERFUL news and a HUGE answer to prayer!!

Puc n Tip

:scared::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

Outstanding and a HUGE congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ready = double that for Mrs. Ready,, very very very well done young lady = THAT IS AWESOME!! :group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

Thanks Ready for inviting us all over for the road grub but I gotta ask something here.. Is Mrs. Ready planning on ripping up her Tamale making cook book :95:and planning on converting over to Hot Dogs, Burgers and Brats anytime soon?? Please, oh please say no!!! I,,, I,, I,,,, I just GOTTA get over that way as soon as Spring breaks = I JUST HAVE TOO!! :grandpa::missingtooth::fatsmiley:

Merry Merry Christmas folks!! That is WONDERFUL news and a HUGE answer to prayer!!

Puc n Tip

Don't worry Mr. Puc. She is keeping all of the cook books. There will be plenty tamales available for you. Just let me know when you are coming and I will make sure there are more than enough here for you and Tip to:fatsmiley: up on. Hope you are feeling better. Miss reading your posts here.

:ice_congrats-vi6886

Wooo Hooo! :banana: , Congratulations, glad it all worked out for you!. Lets hope the citizenship application is smooth sailing.

btw do keep any & all paperwork, associated with these applications, cause later on when you come to apply for pensions etc you will need names, dates & places (yet again) DAMHIKT! (I have a file that is 2" thick with all that crap, & I get asked for the same information time & time again (from TWO Governments, not just one!)

Enjoy your Christmas!

Yours is only 2"? We have two of them that are 5"... Plus 2 copies of each binder just in case. I figure we have eliminated half a national forest with all of the paper we have used for all this. Want to fix global warming? Eliminate all of the govt required paperwork... Just saying.