IGNORED

Maintenance Day Count....time to order food

Freebird

OK folks, Freebird's Maintenance Day is coming up in about 3 weeks. Eileen wants to get the food for Saturday's lunch ordered this week so PLEASE go to the calendar and add your name if you are coming. This does not mean that you aren't welcome if you decide at the last minute to come but we need to get a fairly close count on how much to order.

As always, there will also be soft drinks, bottled water, and coffee. The count helps us figure that out also.

Thanks

well I'm on the fence. kind of having a time with making myself do anything. sad but that's the truth.

:starz:

Don't make me drive up there and drag you and your bike out.. Wished I could go....

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

well I'm on the fence. kind of having a time with making myself do anything. sad but that's the truth.

:starz:

Well get off the fence and into the Van, you will have a great time once you get there!

Craig

We get to baby sit our 1st new born grandchild while our daughter and her husband are away on vacation that weekend :big-grin-emoticon:

Soooo, what better way to introduce her to your extended family Puc? She may even be talking by the time you got her back home with all the attention she would get.:smile5:

Soooo, what better way to introduce her to your extended family Puc? She may even be talking by the time you got her back home with all the attention she would get.:smile5:

BUT would mom and dad be happy with the things HE learned at MD...................

BUT would mom and dad be happy with the things HE learned at MD...................

I thought she was a "She" you say "He" O'l Puc will straighten one of us out. I am sure they would be proud of us acting like Ladies and Jents and all the care the little Puckster would get.:p

Wowser, wowser, wowser. What a beautiful Grandchild. You are a lucky man there Pucster.

Yea,,,,, kinda sorta brings it all into perspective of what all that hard work we did in life was all about dont it brother... Now its grampa time in helpin to teach em right from wrong,, how to stand on his own to feet and provide for his family, get that good work ethic happenin, buy em goodies and spoil em some but do so in a way it dont set em up for failure in life,,,,, sheesh Dave - this grampa business might be tougher than I thought LOL..

Yep my friend,, I am blessed and lucky beyond measure...