IGNORED

Topless

dacheedah

:sign killer dude::sign outstanding::sign woo hoo:

There are quite a few of us "Family" here that have aged, and for some reason or another have either already turned, or are going to turn to a nice sports car, so to keep the site of interest for those I think it is a great idea!!

Who knows, maybe in a few years I too will make the transition, but want to keep in touch with the literal hundreds of you here I have met and became friends with...

:sign killer dude::sign outstanding::sign woo hoo:

There are quite a few of us "Family" here that have aged, and for some reason or another have either already turned, or are going to turn to a nice sports car, so to keep the site of interest for those I think it is a great idea!!

I have say that the thought of not looking forward to getting on my old Venture was a scary thought. Now, I have to say that the thought of getting on my old Venture is more the scary thought. Now, when I get in either of my Miatas, I have to say that most of the time I have a smile on my face. They are so much fun, are very reliable and not very expensive. Down south, you can pick up a pretty nice, rust free Miata for $2,000 to $4,000. In your area it is a little harder to get a rust free one. And, for those tired of shifting gears, both mine are automatics and do great.

Randy

Well I have had my bike for 11 years and my Mustang convertible for 2 years. I have found it as easy and fun to take either one on a trip or just around town. But the town that I live in or close to is very small so I usually take the long way around.

I bought my daughter a Mustang Convertable a couple of years ago. I could barely squeeze in behind the wheel. They just don't have room for xxxxl drivers. My '89 Firebird 5.7TPI GTA was a different story. Not a lot of room, but could drive it 9 hrs to Vegas and still be able to walk when I got there.... I'd have to buy two Miatas. One for each foot... :-)

Don't look like no car to me.... :scratchchin:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107208[/ATTACH]

bikes with training wheels are covered in trike and sidecar section , no need for a separate section for them

incidently , where i live they are illegal

If it keeps our members here longer I don't see why not. If you have no interest in that sub-forum nothing is making you look at it.

At some point all of us will have to make that life changing decision to give up riding. To also give up the camaraderie AND friendships developed here would make that decision even harder.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160904/f08ce416957d6719154a73e16d983bf8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Will toss in that you might consider a convertible AND a smaller motorcycle. I have XS650's, a great around town or "100 mile" bike and MUCH easier to handle. 300 to 650 class bikes are really more enjoyable riding solo on anything but the highway.....

bikes with training wheels are covered in trike and sidecar section , no need for a separate section for them

incidently , where i live they are illegal

Where you're from everything's illegal, or going to become illegal....

take the car talk to a car forum . this is a MOTORCYCLE FORUM for YAMAHA VENTURE MOTORBIKES

Touchy this morning huh??

yes , in the Uk training wheel trikes are illegal , only 3 wheel trikes with either 1 front 2 back or 2 front 1 back are allowed. if you continue to highjack the forum with car talk i will have to seriously consider weather i want to renew my membership . i dont care about weather you like me or not . i like this site because of its love of bikes .

yes , in the Uk training wheel trikes are illegal , only 3 wheel trikes with either 1 front 2 back or 2 front 1 back are allowed. if you continue to highjack the forum with car talk i will have to seriously consider weather i want to renew my membership . i dont care about weather you like me or not . i like this site because of its love of bikes .

I think you need to lighten up a bit..... As far as getting upset about non-Venture subjects... You're a little late..

If it keeps our members here longer I don't see why not. If you have no interest in that sub-forum nothing is making you look at it.

At some point all of us will have to make that life changing decision to give up riding. To also give up the camaraderie AND friendships developed here would make that decision even harder.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160904/f08ce416957d6719154a73e16d983bf8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Man, that is a nice looking Buick!! Growing up my best friends mother had one just like that in blue with a white top, always liked those Gran Sports!!

What forums are added will be decided by the majority of the members. Any member can block any forum that they wish in their settings. If you block a forum, it will be like it never existed for you. It will certainly not be decided by insults and profanity. I have deleted one post here. I sincerely hope I won't be pushed to do more.