IGNORED

What the.............

Yammer Dan

Been sick for a few days now.... sore throat, sinus congestion, ringing in ear, hearing and balance is off a bit ... I've had more bouts with a cold this season than ever before in my life. Last go-round took 5 weeks to get over it. Same for the wife. I need sunshine and warm weather!!

Coughing, got a fever, feel like crap, calling for snow Friday, Ice on deck this morning!! I thought Winter was GONE!!:95::Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot: I'm going back to bed!!! WHO WOKE ME???:think:
Wasnt me brother,, I KNOW better then to poke a stick at a sleeping Grizzly:big-grin-emoticon:

Hope ya get to feeling better real soon!!!! :fingers-crossed-emo Prayers Up for ya DanL and ALL the rest of you not feeling good folk too!!:thumbsup:

Coughing, got a fever, feel like crap, calling for snow Friday, Ice on deck this morning!! I thought Winter was GONE!!:95::Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot: I'm going back to bed!!! WHO WOKE ME???:think:

Good Lord! I'm so glad I live in the south this time of year! But I do feel bad for ya being sick. Hope you get well soon.

Yea Dan, You do look under the weather from here.. Go back to bed and take a long beauty rest... :sign just kidding:

Sure hope you get to feeling better. Nothing seems worse when one is aching, feverish, and just feeling like puke.

Been sick for a few days now.... sore throat, sinus congestion, ringing in ear, hearing and balance is off a bit ... I've had more bouts with a cold this season than ever before in my life. Last go-round took 5 weeks to get over it. Same for the wife. I need sunshine and warm weather!!
Going through the same crap myself including laryngitis (Wait for it) Been off work all week.

Dan.. If it makes you feel any better, since misery loves company, I went thru the watery eyeballs about a month and a half ago, and I still wake up with a lot of crud in them. Takes a face douche to see where I'm going. There's some really strange chit going around lately....