IGNORED

Gas prices going up, so how low

Venturous Randy

WE got it a few weeks ago for 1.63 and its started to creep up there. obustard slammed me again so I'm not going to be buying as much anyway. Sine that retard has been in office my retirement has been chopped 800 bucks. Sorry got sidetracked!! Yes gas is starting to sneak back up.

As a farmer I have both gas and diesel fuel on my farm. I usually contract both gas and diesel in January/February. Usually it is the cheapest time of year to do it. I did get the diesel done, however at the time cash price on gas was something like 1.82. Contract price was something like 2.08. Talk about some wiggle room to allow for summer prices to go up. I decided not to do the gas. in a few more weeks I will have room to get some more gas and hopefully make it through most of the tourist season.

I contracted gas in February 2015 at 2.28. So that gives you an idea where we were at one year ago at this time. If I remember right diesel was about 2.30 and that is ag diesel, not highway diesel.

We saw 1.49,, pretty cool too cause we got to drive our car for the winter.. 1.90 now,, ohhhh well,, guess Tip and I are gonna have to start riding a dorky motorcycle or something :big-grin-emoticon:

ME AND BIG MOUTH :Im not listening to,, WE JUST JUMPED TO 2.09!!:95: SOMETIMES I TALK TO MUCH:Im not listening to

The price bottomed out here about 2 months ago at around $1.39. With Easter coming it is expected to jump the price to catch the travelers.

They are raising the price cuz they can, that's all the reason they need. They let it dip down for a while so everyone would go out and trade in there econobox cars for big honking SUVs that drink gas, then pop the price back up and roll in the cash..............