IGNORED

Motel booking info for Freebirds Maintainence Day

rickardracing

How many so far have booked at the Red Light Inn?? I usually avoid this chain but through this thread I understand this one is a better one. I usually stay at the Quality/Comfort/whoever owns them this year and have never had a complaint about them considering the cost. Neither is Hampton Inn standard I'm sure but then again they are not Hampton Inn cost either! Not travelling with wife so for me as long as it's clean and comfortable, I'm just sleeping there!

Robin and Steamer, what time are you going and what days? I usually leave around 10:00 or so and meet up with the South Ontario crowd in Erie PA for lunch...

How many so far have booked at the Red Light Inn?? I usually avoid this chain but through this thread I understand this one is a better one. I usually stay at the Quality/Comfort/whoever owns them this year and have never had a complaint about them considering the cost. Neither is Hampton Inn standard I'm sure but then again they are not Hampton Inn cost either! Not travelling with wife so for me as long as it's clean and comfortable, I'm just sleeping there!

Robin and Steamer, what time are you going and what days? I usually leave around 10:00 or so and meet up with the South Ontario crowd in Erie PA for lunch...

Bob, we are taking 7 days off, will be heading out on Wednesday and heading down to PA. Ohio on Thursday.

I had 20 rooms set aside. I think 5 have been reserved. Make sure you use the Group code if or when you reserve.

• 1 month later...
I'll be drowning the frogs and Pond Monsters out in my Red Roof Inn. Yama Mama and her 1st Husband will be close if they can stand the noise...

A mess of rip-stop nylon hanging off a motorcycle handlebar, does not an Inn make! Red Roof or otherwise.....:stirthepot:

Edited by The Tooch

A mess of rip-stop nylon hanging of a motorcycle handlebar, does not an Inn make! Red Roof or otherwise.....:stirthepot:

It got the job done!!!:backinmyday: Never missed the tent!! Lone Ranger and Tonto woke one night under the stars. While they were gazing up at the stars Tonto asked "You see all them stars?? What that tell you??? Lone Ranger replied "Well it means we are in a huge universe and God's wonders are all about. What does it mean to you? Tonto replied " It mean somebody stole tent!!!"

Carl, Do you still have the extra bed. Non-smoker, traveling alone. Which nights? Thanks, Leo

I booked the ready roof and have an extra bed,,, anybody that doesn't make loud noises?, don't want any competition
Edited by leo3wheel

Carl, Do you still have the extra bed. Non-smoker, traveling alone. Which nights? Thanks, Leo

Do you have any references?

Do you make loud noises?

Are you an early riser?

Do you go to bed late?

Do you make coffee, do floors, windows, make the bed?

Never mind.

You can join me!!

Only because you asked first.

You are all welcome to meet up at my house also and we can ride over together. Folks, for those who haven't been here before, though Saturday is he official date, some people start showing up here on Thursday and most of those camping don't leave until Sunday so don't feel that you are imposing if you show up here on Friday. You are more than welcome to come out and visit.