IGNORED

My POSSIBLE new Avalanche

Freebird

Hey Don,

I think you have a hidden compartment in the center counsel under the cup holder on that year model. Most of the earlier Avalanches had this from what I was told.

They say you have to pop out the cup holder and under it, the inner part of the counsel is open to put extra stuff in it. Thought it would be worth checking it out anyway.:happy34:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Don,

I think you have a hidden compartment in the center counsel under the cup holder on that year model. Most of the earlier Avalanches had this from what I was told.

They say you have to pop out the cup holder and under it, the inner part of the counsel is open to put extra stuff in it. Thought it would be worth checking it out anyway.:happy34:

and tomorrow's headlines read: Notorious Oberlin lop eared varmint busted for trying to smuggle spare Harley parts across WV state line in preparation for 2016 International Rally. WV State Police tipped off by anonymous caller who told police exactly where to look in the offenders Avalanche!! A group of innocent bystanders, all who had matching shirts on with "VR.org" embroidered on their shirts, claim to have heard the offender stating "I knew I should have stayed with my Yamaha Venture"..

I'll check that out when I get home Eck.

Dang PUC...now you've ruined it. I was thinking that would be a good concealed carry hiding place. :)

I :duck:was :duck:just :duck:kidding :duck:Bossman :duck:please :duck:forgive me.. Shoulda been packing a 15 round Beretta 92FS instead of that 6 shooter :rasberry:

Can't you see Eileen sitting there waiting for the light to change and thinking about what she has heard about that thing. Then the Light Changes and.....:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hey Yammer,, we could make this another one of those off season "add to it" story lines....:big-grin-emoticon: Lets see here..

Then the Light Changes and....

Eileen stomps the throttle to floor which instantly moves all Don's bait, tackle and spare Harley parts to the rear of the vehicle.. Even the hidden compartment door popped open, revealing....

Don had forgotten to tell Eileen about his conversation with a smuggler named Eck who had reminded Don about the hidden compartment. After getting over her shock of finding the hidden compartment and then noticing what was written on the envelope, she raised it into the sunlight and noticed right away that

actually gain some ground on the speeding white Avalanche! No easy feat considering the amount of white smoke spewing from the tires of the truck. As the crotchety old man came closer, he noticed ahead...

that the sealed letter was still in Eileen's hand. It became obvious to the geezer that there was no way she was willing to drop the envelope until she had the chance to..

I don't think that this is going to end well. :doh:

:think::scratchchin::confused24:,, tried and tried to get that to fit in the story:think: I think it somehow got posted in the wrong thread or something... :think:

Could a Moderator please move this post to the "Prayer Request" thread? Not being mean or :stirthepot: or nothing like that, just trying to help someone not familiar with forum rules to learn how things operate around here..

but thought she would try anyway because she knew this would be the closest the Harley on the trailer attached to the truck she was driving would ever

find itself to a Venture. The tie straps were stretched to the limit, the trailer hitch strained to keep the trailer from dropping off, and the Harley wondered if