IGNORED

Two VentureRider Members crashes near Vogel

Skid

Two VentureRiders Members crashes coming down the mountain from Brasstown Bald Tower. We're unsure if speed was a factor because the old guy is not that fast, but preliminary investigation shows that the two were racing down the mountain. Also one or other may have been texting while running. We believe the male was attempting to pass when the female forced him off the path. The male lost control and hit a tree head-on. The female spun out of control and went off the oath as well. Both victims were given woods-sobriety tests but showed 0% blood ice

cream content in their systems. The two victims are expected to make a half full recovery which is considered normal for both victims. Damage was minimal to the tree and rock. No animals was harmed as a result of this crash.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/15/1238e1e981326895bac150618c1f1de9.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/15/ed2fb8d664651e6039e4ff513276294a.jpg

I kind of looked at the 1st picture before I read the written part and thought you got a grandpa on camera during rutting season.:rudolf:

Hopefully recovery time will be short. Also best they learn to gain better control over their sneekers before venturing out again. :backinmyday:

Was anyone charged under the PTA (pathway traffic act):rotfl:

Edited by saddlebum

Good thing there wasn't heavy traffic....cause the male rider...errr...runner could easily have been rear en......i mean, rear ended!...and THAT wouldn't have been very pleasant. Sorry if i went overboard with that one.....:confused24:.couldn't help it......:o Glad to hear both survived. :banana:

:canada:

GOOD ONE SKIDDER!!!:thumbsup::happy-emoticon:

Gotta say though, my eyes are kinda blurry,, dont see alot crash evidence in those pics.. I do notice that the tree in the first pic has a pretty nasty looking growth/knot of some kind hanging off the side of it.. Thankfully it looks like its all coming to a head though,, maybe what your southern folks refer to as a knothead??

And the second pic looks like some young lady needs some lesson's on camp site selection... If she camped around here like that some crazy fool on a moped might come by and steal her shoes!! :missingtooth: