IGNORED

Ya'll's offically invited to the next "Puc's Greet - Meet and Eat Meat" - 7/28/2015

cowpuc

Thats right, you read it right, I said YA'LL and I meant it.. All 12000 members of VR are invited.. Got the Hotdogs, Buns, Chips, Pops all ready to go!!! Heck, I even got a set of those fancy neck beads for everyone who shows up!!!! All you gotta do is jump on that pretty little Yamaha, Honda, Harley, Victory, Indian, Suzuki, Matchless, Kawasaki, Guzzi, Jawa, BSA, Triumph, Enfield, Canam, Slingshot and get here!!

Now my last Greet - Meet and Eat Meat was down a little in attendance so the few of us that showed up had to eat a LOT of left over Dogs!! Please dont let this happen again!! Come out and discover how a REAL :witch_brew:er can pull something like this off:stickpoke::guitarist 2:

Time: 11:30 a.m.

Date: 7/28/2015

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!!!!??? No Beer?

Fugitaboutit. I aint coming if threre aint no beer.:whistling:

Can't come this weekend anyway. Doc says Shirley cant ride for another week. :(

Think I'll just stay here and drink. :beer:

Mike, Mike, Mike,,,, what are we gonna do you brother? Sorry not serving any :beer: BUT,, right down the road from our party is a whole boat load of :beer:.. Also, If you read the date on ol Pucsters shin-dig you will notice that you have a whole week - just what you required (ask and you shall receive I always say).. Now that I have that all ironed out for ya, be waiting for you folks with ALL the BEST Hotdogs known to man!! Plus a very special relish to put on them - ask @billmac or @Drews - they will tell ya!!

Good lord willin and the creek don't rise......I'll be there. :banana: Isn't that address a service station. :confused07:

Exactly!! What? You never met your buddies at a Gas Station before?? :confused24:

You didnt think I would invite 12,000 people to my poor ol house did ya Mi? :doh: I would have to get approval from the township to do that and I KNOW what they would say :rasberry:

11:30 - be there!! :mytruck::mytruck1::auto::bikersmilie::7_2_102[1]::7_2_104[1]::7_6_2[1]::7_6_3[1]::900[1]::15_8_211[1]::15_9_28[1]:

That is so that the dogs can give you gas at the same time.

:Bunny:,,,,, so THATS why Frosty had such a big grin on his face at Don's,, full of Methane!! Dog gone good thing someone didnt lite a match near that rascal! :Bunny:

Ah man....1900 miles, 28hrs and 37 construction zones later...if I left tonight...I'd probably be late!! Weather looks nasty half way there!

Have fun all...but think I'll pass on this and go for a breakfast run with my lady to Sonoita on Saturday....

Sorry Puc!

david

Ah man....1900 miles, 28hrs and 37 construction zones later...if I left tonight...I'd probably be late!! Weather looks nasty half way there!

Have fun all...but think I'll pass on this and go for a breakfast run with my lady to Sonoita on Saturday....

Sorry Puc!

david

RATSSSSS DAVID!!! Oh well,, Tip and I will eat a Dog or two in your honor!! You and that lady of yours have a BLAST out there and think of us poor Michiganders surviving on Hot Dogs while you two are gobbling down those Western Biscuits and Gravy!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Down to 11,998 for attendance..:95:

Exactly!! What? You never met your buddies at a Gas Station before?? :confused24:

You didnt think I would invite 12,000 people to my poor ol house did ya Mi? :doh: I would have to get approval from the township to do that and I KNOW what they would say :rasberry:

11:30 - be there!! :mytruck::mytruck1::auto::bikersmilie::7_2_102[1]::7_2_104[1]::7_6_2[1]::7_6_3[1]::900[1]::15_8_211[1]::15_9_28[1]:

No problem with the gas station.....actually a lot closer to me than your house is. :happy65:Your M&EM is a straight shot across 13 Mile Rd. for me with a jog up to Ravenna and hop, skip and jump down HR Road from there. :happy34: Looking forward to meeting 11,998 other Venture riders but think it might take a few days.:think:

hey cowpuck you know we wouldn't miss all the fun. what time are we leaving your house? you do remember we are riding over with you and tippy.

Hey @bluestar99, if you and Vicki can be here at 10:00 we could ride the long way around to the Hot Dogs.. Maybe follow the river bottom twisties for a ways? I gotta go visit the guy with the diamond bit tooth drills in North Muskegon at 1:45 so my ride time later in the day is gonna be cut short.. Anybody else that wants to join us and get a little pre-dog ride in, you are MORE than welcome.. Our place is easy to find, just go to the members map and follow the CTFW balloon marked Cowpuc!!

Frosty who? If you ain't got 4G of pics it didn't happen. :rasberry:

Oh yea ya lop eared cheesehead varmint,,,, I think I will go back thru those videos of all the folks wishing Yammer Dan a get well and see if I can find one with Frosty in the background - that'll fix your lop eared ways!!:stickpoke: Just take me a couple minutes!!!! Maybe even find one of BigTom's undies hanging out to dry....:duck:

Ya done :witch_brew: with the wrong guy this time Fool:stickpoke:

AHHHH HAHHHH!!! Aint found Mr. Methane the Snowman yet Fool BUT - check out this good one!! Notice where @Bigtom 's underwear ended up in the video!! That's right folks, that's no Flag hanging between those two good looking young men!!

That Frosty, he is an elusive gas filled critter,, found a pretty good one though that comes close.. This guys sure can sure make ya smile and there is something about him that makes me feel him and Frosty might just be related:snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:

This sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'm only 600km's away 372miles. I will seriously consider attending. My wife is away for business and will be home tomorrow, so I will talk with her then, and see if I can break away and get down there. I'm sure there is camping spots near there or a Walmart parking lot if they still let people stay overnight.

That Frosty, he is an elusive gas filled critter,, found a pretty good one though that comes close.. This guys sure can sure make ya smile and there is something about him that makes me feel him and Frosty might just be related:snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:

And who be that trouble maker?

Related to Frosty who???? :stirthepot: :rasberry: :moon: :snow2:

This sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'm only 600km's away 372miles. I will seriously consider attending. My wife is away for business and will be home tomorrow, so I will talk with her then, and see if I can break away and get down there. I'm sure there is camping spots near there or a Walmart parking lot if they still let people stay overnight.

Heyyyy,, Dogman,,, whats happenin... Walmart sshmallmart,, my yard operates like the State of South Dakota,, OPEN CAMP:thumbsup:!! Let er buck to come play with Puc!!!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Tell ya one thing brother,, you getta taste of these AWESOME Hot Dogs those 372 miles will seem like a ride around the block!!! :fatsmiley:

Heyyyy,, Dogman,,, whats happenin... Walmart sshmallmart,, my yard operates like the State of South Dakota,, OPEN CAMP:thumbsup:!! Let er buck to come play with Puc!!!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Tell ya one thing brother,, you getta taste of these AWESOME Hot Dogs those 372 miles will seem like a ride around the block!!! :fatsmiley:

Sounds great, I will let you know tomorrow or Thursday night.

Geeeez Pug that sounds Awesome, I'm going to keep that open camp card option. Travel for me right now is impossible. To many new job starts coming down the line. Heck I'm still trying to figure out if I can get to Chaffee this year. Working at it.

Thank You for the M&G, sure wish I had the time to travel

Ya know,,, some of us do have a job! You schedule these get togethers during the week and you limit the number of varmits that can devour your grub. C'mon man ,,,, look at the calendar would ya !

I know Raggy,, I know!! Its just that some things cant be helped.. I have a "staff" of about 9 people who just WILL NOT work on weekends.. Tell ya what, lets try and work something out my fine man,, is there anytime (other than the 1st week of August - STURGISSSS) that you may have a day off during the week this summer?? If so, let me know and I will do my very very best to set something just for you!!!!!

Also, If you read the date on ol Pucsters shin-dig you will notice that you have a whole week - just what you required (ask and you shall receive I always say).. /QUOTE]

AhhHa. Now I see how a calander works. :think:

Unfortunatly, I'm still a working stiff and my boss wont let me off to come eat hot dogs with ya.

Soon. Very, very soon, work wont be a factor and Y'all will be saying "aw heck! (or something to that effect) here he comes again.":biker:

You know Puc I wish I could be there. I loves me a good hotdog and spending time with ya'll would be great,unfortunately I'll have to miss this one. Wife Chris and I are attending a planned family reunion in the Montreal area where I will see a long lost cousin for the first time in 50+years.....Took longer than expected for me to feel comfortable riding again after the broken arm,just short hops for the next little while.