IGNORED

Ya'll's offically invited to the next "Puc's Greet - Meet and Eat Meat" - 7/28/2015

cowpuc

we made it home after a shopping trip to the mall and a run to the beach. sure is a hot day to ride, but getting cowpuc to furnish lunch was worth it. also i think he may have had gas before going to the dentist! it was real nice to meet all you guys and gals. have to keep an eye on micarl though, he likes to hug all the ladies! we could have a new name for dogman after tody. it could be hotdogman. had a great day. thanks puc and tippy. ronand vicki

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Puc for putting this on,,,, met some great future VentureRiders,,,, but most of them were looking to see if the Spyder could actually outrun them. You sure have a lot friends in that there neck of the woods,,, 'course it helps if you offer free hotdogs,,, and they were kind of good actually,,, but not as good as some I have eaten,,, but that's another story for another day,,, I wouldn't want to take away your thunder.

Riding around your parts was really nice as well,,, did you find some roads just for us??

and that Tippy girl,,, now she is one of a kind,,, and of Dutch decent as well,,, no wonder then that you get along so well.

Thanks for the 'motel' and the coffee,, I hear it's kind of scarce in that part of Pure Michigan, so I was impressed even more when a mug was produced just for little ole me.

You are all welcome and THANK YOU to each of you who made it out - it was indeed my pleasure getting to meet new folks and getting to hang out with my already friends!! Tweeks, Tip and I had a BLAST because of each of you!!

If you happen to have missed this one (we were once again down on our expected 12000 member attendance goal) please keep an eye out for our next one - hopefully in mid August after returning from Sturgis..

I hope all of you attendee's put your "Grand Prize" winnings to good use and consider taking full advantage of the "prize" by using it to hold a few of these awesome Greet - Meet and Eat Meats" too.. Follow the instructions included in your grand prize and I will pick up the tab on all the dogs, pops, chips, beads throughout the 2015 Michigan ride season.. :big-grin-emoticon:

Thank you Puc, for putting on this Meet and Eat. I had a great time and thank you for your hospitality of putting us up in your home and the enjoyable night ride and morning ride along the river.

It was nice to meet you Bluestar99, Billmac, Miride and your wives.

Puc sorry we had to leave so early and didn't get to meet all those other people you had invited. Hopefully next time. It was a 908 mile trip and worth it.

Hey Puc,,, we have a tradition here north of the border. Now it would be a real M&G for us if you could handle that tradition.

The tradition is:

The organizer introduces each and everyone of the guests!!!

I know you can come up with a lot of stories, but this may be stretching the chain a bit.

can you do it???

Sorry thought I was in the Pie Butt thread. Sturgis is what I was referring to. Can't make the Hot Dog Butt this year, maybe some other time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Absolutely nothing to apologize for Peg, makes no difference if posted here or on the Sturgis thread - I am just hoping to maybe get a chance to finally meet you!! Also, you are ALWAYS welcome to hook up with us for a Hot Dog Butt in Michigan - ANY TIME!!!

Hey Puc,,, we have a tradition here north of the border. Now it would be a real M&G for us if you could handle that tradition.

The tradition is:

The organizer introduces each and everyone of the guests!!!

I know you can come up with a lot of stories, but this may be stretching the chain a bit.

can you do it???

Another tradition I have noticed my North of the Border good friends have has to do with having each others back.. Notice how Dogman - one of your fellow country men and dear friend of mine - "had my back" and already kindly introduced all the VR family members who attended (see his post below).. That being done, the only ones I can see left to introduce you to is Dogman but in all honesty, seems how you guys rode to our home together and left the party together I thought you probably had already met...

Just to make sure though,, Marcarl:backinmyday: - meet Dogman:178:,, Dogman:178: - meet Marcarl:backinmyday:..

Your right,, that was kind of a stretch for me Carl :rasberry:

Thank you Puc, for putting on this Meet and Eat. I had a great time and thank you for your hospitality of putting us up in your home and the enjoyable night ride and morning ride along the river.

It was nice to meet you Bluestar99, Billmac, Miride and your wives.

Puc sorry we had to leave so early and didn't get to meet all those other people you had invited. Hopefully next time. It was a 908 mile trip and worth it.

Scott,,, you did great,,, really,, yes you did,,,,, but look at the picture in post #55,,, picture#2,,,, you didn't introduce us to the folks sitting in the background. Now I realize that the chain is heavy,,,, but you did say that this was a VR M&G didn't you??? and that there were going to lots of folks there??? leading us poor uninformed Canucks to believe that these were alllllll VentureRiders...... so introductions please????

I also got the drift of the exercise first thing in the morning,,, taking us out for a ride on the squidleys and twisties,,,, trying hard to confuse our minds so that we might not be right on the bit when it came to lunch time,,, nice work!!!! you can now join the VARMIT collection and take your rightful spot in the line-up.

While you, I and the other lop ear varmints on motorcycles attended for a purpose and probably dont consider our addiction much of a spectator sport, I suspect those other folks were just innocent observers whom I have no idea where they were from or what their names were. I will say this though, I am sure that the biggest draw for them as spectators was a deep interest in what deep underlying mental condition would cause two apparently "normal" grown men from Canada to drive all the way across Canada and Michigan for a Hot Dog. To the outside non biking world, THAT has to be strange, obviously strange enough to join us just to observe and to even share in the feast.

Perhaps when I post the next "Pucs Greet - Meet and Eat Meat" you two will have to attend again, maybe even bring your pretty wives so I get a chance to hug someone who's beard isnt so pokey, and then, because its within your traditions - you can go to those spectators one and at a time - introduce yourself and interview them one at a time. Introduce yourself, get names, places of origin and find out what exactly brought them there.. If you do this, I will GLADLY video tape the whole process :big-grin-emoticon:

Just to make sure though,, Marcarl:backinmyday: - meet Dogman:178:,, Dogman:178: - meet Marcarl:backinmyday:..

OK! This I like, caricatures of our members "Carl" :backinmyday: Mararl & "Dave" :178: Dogman. Not bad.

"Scott" :moped: Cowpuc.......Nah!.... That's just a little too fast and classy for "tweets"! How about the guy with the camara all the time....:photographing:.....?! Don't know might have to work on it some......

Hey there is one for "Dan" :255: YammmerDan.......Now that's going to get me in trouble!

"Dave" :missingtooth: The Tooch..........LOL

OK! This I like, caricatures of our members "Carl" :backinmyday: Mararl & "Dave" :178: Dogman. Not bad.

"Scott" :moped: Cowpuc.......Nah!.... That's just a little too fast and classy for "tweets"! How about the guy with the camara all the time....:photographing:.....?! Don't know might have to work on it some......

Hey there is one for "Dan" :255: YammmerDan.......Now that's going to get me in trouble!

"Dave" :missingtooth: The Tooch..........LOL

:cold: = Flyingfool, :detective: = Carbon one, :fishin: = Skid, :guitarist 2:= Chaharley, :2132:= Puc :2133:= Tippy, :amen:= CMCoffey, :beer:= Starfan, :essen_018:=Condor - EasyRider - BigTom, :stirthepot:= to many to list, :2cents:= squidley - skydoc, :yikes:= Aussie Annie - YamaMama - B2Mom, :biker:= Barrycuda - his brother Felix - Saddlebum - Slowroll - Cowboy, :doh:= Freebird - Eck and all Mod's, :sun1:= Orlin - Frodo2 - MoreV4 - Venturous Randy - GAWildcat, :Cartoon_397:= BrakePad - Rickardracing - Raggy, :scorched:= Videoaz - Biker John - Quickstep - Spear, :scratchchin:= Venturefar - LoneEagle - OldSeaDog - KevinBC, :bighug:= DragonRider - B2mom....

Ahhhh oh,, Tips yelping at me to GO PACK TWEEKS FOR STURGIS,,, she just went from :2133: to :bowdown:,,,, ya got me in trouble Tooch,, now its :smash2:= Tooch..

Look what you started Mr. :canada::Cartoon_397::witch_brew::stickpoke:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heyyyy - Hi Ya Bill!! Still here!!

Just completed the 1st phase of trimming the Pred back (dropped to 2.5mg for two weeks), kicked my butt pretty good.. Had blood drawn today to see where the Adrenalin and "Adrodone"? is at now.. Now I am at 0 Pred with another blood draw this coming Wednesday (spoke with the Endo on the phone - wants to make sure I aint headed into real trouble = called something like "adrenaline crisis" that, apparently can be life threatening:confused24: Feeling pretty icky Bill..

Have HIGH hopes of feeling better by September but my dentist found a couple teeth with bad roots that he really really wants to pull :doh: (if not one thing than another around here Bill) and that is scheduled for the 1st - looks like ol Pucster is gonna end up with falsies of some sort:detective:... Havent felt like even looking at my party planner lately Bill,,,,, Will take a peek (or you can) for something in the mid Sept time frame when I get to feeling better.. I am sure my "helpers" will be available in there somewhere... :178:

• 3 weeks later...
@cowpuc......any plan from your staff on the suggested dates :confused07: or are you still on R&R :fishin:

Hi @mirider!!

Still laying low - my next Endocrinologist appt is in a couple weeks BUT - my last blood report (last week) showed things improving... I get to feeling just a weee bit better again and indeed - I will post up an OFFICIAL - last of the season Greet - Meet and Eat Meat :thumbsup:

COME AND GET EM FOLKS!! HOT DOGS :fatsmiley::fatsmiley: FOR EVERYONE:thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: