IGNORED

Where To Catch up With The Aussies 2015

Aussie Annie

Okie dokie.... Thought I would let members know of places and dates where you might like to say G'Day

July 20-24 International Rally, St Charles Missouri........ Will be wonderful :bighug:

August 1-2 Conroe/Cleveland, Texas............. hope to catch up with some TX Venture Riders :biker:

August 13-16 Vogel Rally, Vogel State Park, Georgia........ Can only stay 3 days

August 20-23 West New York Rally, Alden NY......... First time making this one :fnd_(16):

This isn't a long trip, but hope to see as many friends as we can :smile5:

Okie dokie.... Thought I would let members know of places and dates where you might like to say G'Day

July 20-24 International Rally, St Charles Missouri........ Will be wonderful :bighug:

August 1-2 Conroe/Cleveland, Texas............. hope to catch up with some TX Venture Riders :biker:

August 13-16 Vogel Rally, Vogel State Park, Georgia........ Can only stay 3 days

August 20-23 West New York Rally, Alden NY......... First time making this one :fnd_(16):

This isn't a long trip, but hope to see as many friends as we can :smile5:

Shirley and I will get to see you and Alan for 5 or 6 days. A few at our house and then at the NY Rally.