IGNORED

S.Ontario riders, to MD 2015

Marcarl

Just a reminder,,,, that in all your rush you remember to pack your passport,,, I know of one instance were somebody failed to remember, and had to go back to get it,,, then things can get worse,,, you can get lost after that,,, but the good thing about it is,,,,,,,, your buddies won't abandon you,,,, just leave you behind:rotf:
:think:

Sure wish I was joining you all but not able to this time. Must deal with my wife's "significant" birthday and retirement event. It will be the first. MD since I joined VentureRiders that I will miss it. Wish you all a safe and enjoyable time.

Guess things have changed AGAIN!!! seems I will be helping oldest boy move on weekend so I WILL NOT be going to maintenance day again!

Darn,,, now who is going to show me where to go??? and I didn't say 'tell' on purpose.

Unfortunately due to the work schedule I will not be able to attend this year, which totally sucks as I really wanted to meet all the folks in person :(

Oh well, hopefully next time.

Have a great time guys, and have a cold one for me :)

What do you mean Carl? I don't even tell Phantom let alone anyone else. I'm a follower not leader!

So you should be well aware as to how often the other sex changes their minds,,, I knew you wouldn't change yours, that's why I mentioned it.

Unfortunately I am going to have to drop out of going to MD. I have to stay home and repair my son's Ford explorer which suddenly developed a case of transmission oil in the rad and it needs to be taken care of before him and I use it to go to Nova Scotia next weekend. I was really looking forward to MD as I do every year and not really the way I planned to spend my time off work by doing on time off what I do every day of the week but given the situation I really have no choice. P/S Since I won't be there I hope there is somebody qualified to keep Marcarl under control. Oh and Puc and Fool this is not a plot to avoid you.

So,,, just so we know and what to expect.

We have:

Rooster

Touch

Wizard

Dogman

MarCarl

Bob in Erie at the TA

Anybody else?

Casablanca leave @ 9am

Cross border in Niagara Falls

Rest @ Angola

PU Bob in Erie and maybe lunch.

Fuel stop before Cleveland

On to final destination(s)

I knew I would forget something,,, well in this case someone or someones,,,, that solves that then,,, won't have to worry about what I can forget to pack seeing as I already forgot something.

Thanks Don! As usual, you are there to keep things together.