IGNORED

WNY mini rally 2015

BIG TOM

Hey you local NY slugs.....time to sign up for the WNY rally at Pioneer motorsports in Chaffee...only 36 people signed up so far... that's not to good...Where are all the Central NY riders ????? I know I talked to many of you here in the area and you are planning to attend. C'mon guys and gals , lets sign up for a fun filled weekend full of fellowship and surprises... HEY PA. guys, lets make this the best year ever for this rally.....camping is free and RockinRobin is buying everyone who attends ice cream......lol(not really) SIGN UP TODAY......

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did sign up didn't I ???? Bringing the new wife and possibly two more couples. A friend from the Ace Shadow forum lives in Wellsville and he and his wife and another couple will hopefully be joining us. Joe was the guy I helped set up the Shadow Riders rally last August. You'll like him you're birds of a feather. Big, warm Lovable.

I did sign up didn't I ???? Bringing the new wife and possibly two more couples. A friend from the Ace Shadow forum lives in Wellsville and he and his wife and another couple will hopefully be joining us. Joe was the guy I helped set up the Shadow Riders rally last August. You'll like him you're birds of a feather. Big, warm Lovable.

WHO'S BIG WARM AND LOVEABLE ?.... You need to stop spreading those rumors about me.....

Looking forward seeing you and Steamer in August. Will you be at Freebirds MD in May ?

You forgot your present last year so I took it back home. Will bring Kristjan the Viking again to Toms. Just keep him this time would you please ? Costing me a fortune to ship him back and forward every year !

Looking forward seeing you and Steamer in August. Will you be at Freebirds MD in May ?

You forgot your present last year so I took it back home. Will bring Kristjan the Viking again to Toms. Just keep him this time would you please ? Costing me a fortune to ship him back and forward every year !

Sorry, not going to make MD this year. Looking forward to seeing you at WNY. As for Kristjan....I'm staying out of it. Robins problem.

Looking forward to seeing you again too. Sorry about forgetting to keep the present. You can bring it back. I will check with Steamer about keeping it. Lol

Does anyone miss me ? This is what you get with a bunch of foreigners for friends........ I say deport all of you buggers.....except for Aussie Annie......she keeps sending me bike stuff......lol

Edited by BIG TOM

Does anyone miss me ? This is what you get with a bunch of foreigners for friends........ I say deport all of you buggers.....except for Aussie Annie......she keeps sending me bike stuff......lol

I DON'T MISS YOU:rasberry::no-no-no:

Well,,,,,,I miss Vicky and I kinda miss your dog. :rasberry:

Hey I brought you a Ragtop from Michigan last year. .....OK so it was a guy not a car but its gotta count for something.