IGNORED

416 miles today

Eck

Decided to jump in my riding gear, pants, heater jacket and thermal socks, and take off this morning for a ride. Ended up in Lebanon, TN., then rode to Cookeville, TN, then to Chattanooga, TN and back to Madison Al... A little on the cool side but a peaceful ride today..

Nice! We're you solo? ...............Always....Well, 99% of the time anyway..

What was the temperature range you rode in? Temp gage on the wing said 39 when I left home and the temp gage read 46 every time I looked at it during the whole ride so give or take a degree or two.

I believe I would like them electric clothes of yours!............I give many thanks to Midrsv every time I turn it on...

You were only a few miles from me, but I was at work anyway. :(

Monty,

I forgot you lived in Bethpage.... Next time I decide to ride up that direction, I will give you a shout... maybe we can meet up for lunch..

You were only a few miles from me, but I was at work anyway. :(

Monty,

I forgot you lived in Bethpage.... Next time I decide to ride up that direction, I will give you a shout... maybe we can meet up for lunch..

That was my thought, at 46 I might have to put on a sweatshirt. Plus the heat off my HD keeps me warm , or is it the hot oil leaking all over splashing up on me. haha

When I lived up north (East of Cleveland) Eddie, I too could put up with 46 degree weather in a "T" shirt..........but those days are over now that I have been living in the south for the past 35 years.. The blood gets thinner down here I guess...:confused24:.