IGNORED

My Knee going south

buddy

Well after several calls from members asking where I've been lately ? Peg said I needed to post so here it goes ?

Most everyone knows I had my left knee scoped back in March well I have to say it never really got any better the doctor released me for full duty back in May even when I told him I was not 100% he released me anyway he said it will get better well it's gotten worse and my boss been trying to get my knee looked at again for over a month but we're getting the run around with the doctor so Monday my boss sending me to another doctor.

it has gotten to a point I had to use a cane for a couple weeks the pain was so bad I couldn't put much weight on it due to the pain shooting up to my hip and down to my foot times making me sick to my stomach!

My knee has gotten so bad I haven't ridden midnight much since Eureka Springs meet and I could not drive my Solstice because I could not get in or out so I did something I hated doing but I bit the bullet and sold my midnight and solstice in turn bought me a 2007 silverado super-crew cab so I will no longer be riding any motorcycles! So this coming Monday I will see what this other doctor has to say about my knee ?

As I write this my left knee is swollen up along with the calf area and the pain is shooting up and down my leg

I still have our reservations for the 2015 Rally as of now gonna play it by ear ? I won't be hosting the Eureka Spring meet for 2015

Buddy

Man oh man Buddy,,, must be something we got into over the summer.. I was just getting ready to do a follow up thread of my own and now I read this.. :confused24:

Soooo sorry to hear of your knee pain, that stuff that is so bad it makes ya sick to the stomach is HORRIBLE!! I am happy for you that you are seeking a second opinion (and proud of you too - it is NEVER fun trying to figure this stuff out).. Thoughts and PRAYERS UP for you as you seek more help in resolving your pain my friend..

Sorry to hear of your continuing health problems Buddy. Same for having to sell off the bike & car but one does what they must at times like this. Hopefully we'll see you sometime next summer no matter what wheels you're using to get around in.

Take care friend and hope the new doc can fine you some relief.

Larry

Buddy I am sorry to hear about the knee and your calamities with your doctor.minwould really think about replacing him/her with someone that actually listens to your complaints and goes about organizing all the necessary tests and evaluations. A basic arthroscope should not yield the results you have, so somewhere something went wrong. See about getting all of your medical records if you decide to switch docs which as your friend I am hoping you strongly consider. Good luck, be well and keep me/ all of us posted.

:fingers-crossed-emo