IGNORED

Money Laundering

bongobobny

Ah............the ECK with you guys.............:rasberry:

Wallet will once again work after being dried out.. cell phones however don't have as great a survival rate..

If you want, send me ALL the wet contents that was in side the wallet and I will dry them for you.

Just know that what doesn't dry out................. I will just throw away.....

You know what I mean..:whistling:

Way back in prehistoric times we had pagers...no cell phones. I had to have a pager for work and I picked it up in Victoria. A couple days later we were building cement floats for our sailing club docks. I was riding a block down to the water when the cable snapped and I had to jump into the water. First pager down. I got a new one and was out in a race a couple days later when a line caught it and flipped it into the water. Second pager down. I got another pager, put it on the back of my belt, went out and got into my Austin Healey with its bucket seats and heard a crunch. Third pager down. One week...three pagers. I took the pieces back in and for some strange reason they refused to give me another. I still don't have a cell phone.:confused24:

RedRider...If you love old english cars I would guess you haven't owned many, or you are a masochist. Lucas..prince of darkness ring a bell? I have had a '49 Austin A 40, 56 MGA, 57 MGA, 59 MGA, 56 Austin sedan with AH engine, 59 Hillman, 65 Triumph 4A, 65 Austin Healey 3000 mk III with the BJ8 engine. I have a picture of the 59 MGA and the Healey 3000 side by side but don't have the skills to post it.